1

Many have asked for this so here I am giving it to you. I hope you like it.

Many people think that they would go to heaven or hell when they die,but none would think that they would find themselves in a white void especially after having been sleeping in his house.

?? : where am I ?

Presence : in the void, you have died in your sleep.

?? : wait I know you, you are in the comics from dc. The presence.

Presence : indeed and I am here to give you a chance to reincarnate in my world.

?? : I would love to but I will refuse since  most likely I will end up dead, no offense or anything since there are gods and aliens that walk  the Earth and I am nust human.

Presence: no worries, I will give you a gift. Now spin the wheel to see who you will reincarnate as.

A wheel appears with names such as superman, batman ,flash, lex luthor,  darkseid and many others in them and so the man spins it and it landed to amazon brother of diana prince.

The man paled, unlike many others who would be excited , he was scared, he knew amazons killed their male children so he was so not happy to be reborn as Diana's brother.

?? : wait please let me try again, hypolita will kill me as soon as I am born.
The man was begging the god infront of him.

Presence: no worries, this is where my gift comes to play, remember that thing you used to watch called scp, well I am giving you a system based on it and I will give you a starter pack.

?? : please be good.
A screen appears infront of him and he mentally opened the package.

Congratulations you have unlocked the scp system, here you can see the powers of scp you have unlocked and adapted into your body.

Warning : opening starter pack.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Congratulations you have won scp 682 immortality and death resistance.

Description: afraid of death ? Well no more as you now have the power to be immortal and resurrection from all things no matter how painful and horrible it may be, you also cannot be killed in the same way twice.

?? : so I can't die but this still doesn't make it okay, I will probably be tortured there.

Presence: then I advice you to get stronger, I will keep your demigod powers that come from zeus.

The person wanted to say something but did not have a choice before he dissapeared.

In a chamber

Amazon : push my queen, I can see the head.

Hypolita once again mentally cursed zeus for getting her into this situation,  she had been seduced by his words and after a night they had enjoyed each other she had gotten pregnant,  thankfully hera did not know of zeus's betrayal, she was now giving birth to  of child.

Finally the cries of a baby echoed, Hypolita waited for the amazon to give her her child but when she looked she saw the amazon stunned holding a male child.

Amazon : my queen this is a ....

Hypolita: leave I will take care of it. Tell nobody of this

The amazon bowed and handed the baby to Hypolita then left.

Hypolita looked at the baby who's eyes were filled with purity and curiosity.

Hypolita: don't look at me like that you abanomation.  You were supposed to be a girl that I could raise to be the queen of the amazons not a filthy male.