2

Achilles woke up in a room that was lit up by candles, memories invaded him making him smile in joy, he had escaped his prison, he no longer had to suffer from the cruelty of his mother who had improsined him due to his gender, he can now focus on living his life happily and attaining more power since he knew that he would not survive without power.

Achilles : ( it also seem that I got my reward and it's a damn good one but I need to practice it to get stronger ).

He tried to get up but it seemed that he was feeling exhausted, just then an old woman came in holding a tray with food. She looked at him and was surprised he was awake.

?? : now now dear, you just awoke, you are lucky you are alive. Oh how rude of me, my name is sophia, what is your name ?

Achilles did not know why but this woman radiated a calming aura that made him want to trust her.

Achilles : I am achilles, it is nice to meet you miss sophia, thank you for saving me and nursing me back to health. Can you tell me where I am ?

Sophia : think nothing of it, you are in a small island north of greece, we have a small village though most of the youth move away to find jobs, so most of the people here are old.

Achilles : thank you for answering my question, I promise to leave as soon as I can.

Sophia : oh there is no need to rush, here eat some of this food I made, you can stay as much as you want, also some clothes are in the closet, they used to belong to my husband before he died, we wouldn't want you walking around naked would we ?

Achilles looked down in embarrassment,  he forgot that he was naked, to be fair he was naked from the day he was born and got used to it, his mother did not give him any clothes.

Achilles : thank you.
While taking the food that was given to him, it was the first time he had eaten in years, this simple food made of bread was a 5 star meal for him.

Sophia : I will leave you to rest. You can join me tommorow in the village if you feel you can.

Achilles nodded and waited for the old woman to leave the room, once she was gone he immediately finished his food and held the plate infront of him, it was made of clay, he wanted to test his new power specifically telekinesis,  it was a very powerful power if used right and he intended to practice it to the extreme, he slowly willed the plate to move and much to his surprise it worked,  though he did not celebrate since he wanted to be able to do it without thinking about it, currently he had to focus and think deeply about wanting it to move. For the next couple of hours he kept practicing to increase his use of his new power.

The next day

Achiles wore the clothes that fit him well and went down and saw the old lady reading a scroll.

Sophia: hello my boy, how are you feeling ?

Achilles: fine thank you for asking. How are you ?

Sophia : I am good, I was about to go do some errands ?

Achilles: may I join you ? I could help you, it is the least I can do.

Sophia : oh how thoughtful,  if you insist.

10 minutes later achilles and sophia were walking to the village, it seemed that sophia lived half a mile away from the village and had to walk there to get things from others.

Achilles : miss sophia, isn't it hard for you to walk this path every time you want to vet things ?

Sophia : true but I do enjoy the sights, they remind me of my youth.