seventeen

A/N:

Jane is played by Nina Dobrev ^ (the girl Harry had supposedly fell in love with towards the beginning of the book, and killed her)

- BritishBums x

______________________________________

.

- Harry -

"Why'd you kill me?" A voice echoed as I looked up. I was in the same room, locked. The walls were still concrete, everything remained the same.. Just that April wasn't holding onto me anymore. She was standing right in front of me, her eyes a darker shade. She was in the same red, revealing and scandalous dress that she had worn the day she was being dealed to Zayn.

"April I would never do that." I said sternly. But I didn't know what I could do and what my mind urged me to do.. Kill off the people that I had cared about, one by one. It was an urge in my veins that couldn't be stopped. It throbbed in my pulse, it filled every single fiber inside me.. I had to kill.

I was born to kill.

"You think about it, don't you.. Images of my blood, on your hands. Not only that, but you think about it. Getting closer to me. Feeling me." Her voice was soft yet haunting.

I couldn't tell if I was awake or sleeping, and something told me.. I had fallen asleep.

"You want me, so bad. And yet, at the same time.. You know you can't handle it. Me at your side. It's dangerous.. How the hell could you be so selfish? I'd be better off dead." She dryly laughed. "You protect me from them.. Zayn, Louis, Niall.. But what you don't remember is that you're just like them. Killers."

"I'm not.. I don't want to be." I stammered out, raising my voice. "Make it fucking stop." I pleaded desperately.

"You can't. It's simply just..You." She shrugged. "What makes you think I won't leave, huh? It's not long." She hummed.

This wasn't April.. This was my head. It's all in my head.

"You're not real!" I screamed, backing away until my back harshly met the wall.

"Oh, but I am.. Let's just say, I'm the liveliest part of your brain, Harry." She smirked.

Louis came from behind her, as she turned him around and began to kiss him.

What hurt was that I couldn't stop this from happening.. I was numb, and I physically could not move my body.

Then came, Jane. The three had kissed in front of me, together and my stomach tied into knots. I could feel again, but it was this suffocating feeling.. Like I couldn't escape.

"Stop!" I yelled, choking out my words but Jane looked at me, her eyes just as dark.

"Kill her, Harry. See her blood pool. You'll feel it again.. That invincible feeling." She slowly walked towards me, leaving April to kiss Louis as he began to pepper kisses onto her neck.

"All she does, is hold you down. Isn't that what an anchor does? Hold you down.. It slowly kills you too." She says. "Your father would be so proud of you if you just let go. Let the true animal inside of you release." She slowly knelt down in front of me. "You're drowning, Harry and you know it. April is the reason you're suffocating. And once you hold her closer, you'll die. You're dying." Jane sighed, this sinister look on her face.

"An anchor is supposed to keep me from sinking.."

Jane leaned down as she moved her brown hair to one side. Her lips ghosted over my cheek, but I felt nothing but the coldness of her presence.. Or what I thought was her presence.