two

.

- April -

.

As I was about to head out, I heard a creak somewhere. Looking around immediately, I just.. Had a bad feeling. Someone had to be in here.

"Hello?" I spoke. ''I.. If he kidnapped you too, I'm trying to find a way out and I can help you." I continued, slowly but I was afraid it was probably one of his friends..

My heart was beating so loudly, I could hear it thumping through my ear drum..

"Hello?" I whispered,  holding the knife up cautiously.

Following the sound of shuffling, I was lead to the basement.

The door looked so old that as if I touched it, it would disintegrate right then and there.

"Hello?" I repeated slightly louder as I opened the door. It loudly creaked, as I close my eyes at the sound. I think I've heard it way too many times.

Walking down the wooden stairs, I nearly screamed when my foot broke through one of the next steps.

"Fuck." I whispered, pulling my foot out as I continued down the stairs.

Turning the corner, I tried to feel the walls for any light switches. I found my luck, when I felt a string to pull.

Tugging it, a dim light bulb lit up, as I looked around.

Gasping, I dropped the knife. My heart dropped with it too.

"Louis. Louis what did they do to you." I sobbed, wincing at the sight.

"A-April.. April." He tried to speak, but I was afraid if he tried to talk more, it would weaken him more.

"No shh." I whispered. "Don't talk."

I looked at his shot, as he held his sleeve over the wounded area. Blood was still dripping from the spot, making me wonder why Harry still saved him. Why? Did he do it to make him suffer?

"I'm going to get us out of here, we're going to call the cops and you'll be okay." I reassured, my voice unbelievably shaky.

"Look at me." He whispers, taking my face in his hands, as I closed my eyes. My fingers were on top of his, getting the blood on my face. I didn't care. It was the last thing I cared about.

"I was going to tell you that I loved you. I love you too." I finally told him, as he nodded, trying to smile.

Ripping the bottom part of my shirt roughly, I began to wrap it around Louis's wound. "Just put pressure."

He does as said, pressing his hand against it as he winced.

"Come on." I whispered, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

Though we moved at the pace of a snail, all I wanted was to get out of here with Louis. Without him, I wouldn't know what to do honestly..

He leaned his head on my shoulder weakly as he fell once again.

Trying to hold the boy up, I just couldn't. "Louis come on." I cried.

"April you have to go call for help, okay.. I.. I'm slowing you down, and you need to get out of here before he comes back."

"No I'm not leaving you here!" I shook my head.

"Yes, yes you are. Call for help, they'll come back for me. Just go." He told me sternly, as tears blurred my vision.

Leaning down to him, I left a kiss on his lips. "Be careful." I whispered, setting the knife in his hands and clasping his fingers around it.

Jogging back to the kitchen, I looked through the drawers again and found a handgun. That's better.