Dior Bathroom Story

It wasn't his forte, he would usually pass it to the older doing the talking with the big people. 

Truth is he never actually thought they would achieve this far when he first sign in under the company, hence, he wasn't expecting to join the debut lineup. 

Most foretold it was sent directly for Yeonjun and Beomgyu in charge of shining their group.

Oftentimes, he and the maknaes would cheer on them from the side seeing how the spotlight was mostly on them. 

He never knew how he will be given lots of opportunities straight up from being an mc( added up a few months more just show how much of an impact he gave to his nation)

Choi Soobin. He keeps repeating it inside his because no matter how many times he keeps refreshing and scrolling through the media platform. Who would've thought they're growing each day and shine equally under the same spotlight. 

This bring a smile, revealing his deep dimple as he squeezed through guests that nodded and greet him along the way.

With a simple hi or slipping in chances for a quick handshake with a few in charge person who he didn't really know much. Reminder, he let Yeonjun deal with this type of thing. 

He knows he should introduce himself to some potential influential company or maybe prominent founder entertainment industrial circles.

Truth be told, he didn't really intend on shooting his chance anywhere else just yet. 

He barely gripped his grounded just yet. Two years, it took them only two years, and all of the sudden they're this big, he had to process a few things, lower the pace for him to think thoroughly about where he'd bring his root to.

"How are you enjoying the event so far, Soobin-ssi?", A voice rang through the thrumming avenue, surely the music wasn't heavy as ever but it bring a little headache to him. Possibly, the restless night and tight schedule finally knocked him at the wrong time.

Soobin just smiles thoroughly nodding his head. His row of teeth was displayed listening to the woman went on and on with her words only scattered everywhere on the floor. He could feel the turtleneck he wore somehow chocking him in place, hand mindlessly pulling it where it keep dropping again around his neck.

Quickly excuse himself before he dropped his pretense and eventually scarred the poor event lady away. 

His breath was harder than his own shoes tapping the avenue floor. When was the last time he get so crumbled apart like this? No, he wasn't breaking down like when he thought he failed his audition or when he thought he did badly on every monthly evaluation(which is bullshit because he always went all out in anything he set his mind to).

"You're not going to make it"

This again...Even with the visible evidence of his hard work in front of him. 

Seems like that one hurtful voice of his mother pierce through every layer of praises and gratitude he had compiled to keep him going, easily tumbling down with just one sentence that his mother once told him.

"You're not going to make it"

Placing his shaking palm on the dessert table, He can easily eat it and forget. He's done it before. God, It was wrecking his whole body with every heavy bass thudding through his weak heart. Slowly, pulling him into the open ground, swallowing him.

"No...Not that...She said that long ago...She's proud of me now", He shook his head

"He's such a wannabe"

"He's a copycat!"

"He's not that talented"

Freeing his thought again, he try again today in this big event. He was supposed to blend in with the crowd but he couldn't help but squeeze through the dark corner he could spot at the moment.