Leather Temptation

Exhibist(?) yea...smut. smooching and yeah...the only foul is my late contribution to the leather cult and this ff. lol. lmk if yall enjoy :D help I'm always late

Waterfall, the sound of birds, and nature. The smell of fresh woods after a long and heavy rain. Those were things that he told himself to imagine whenever he felt overwhelmed, or just wanted a moment alone for his thoughts to clear. He never went too far from the edge, but sometimes...it was nice to feel like he was there. A real vacation.

He sighed as he sat down at one of the sofas that were arranged in a circle of the studio.

He wasn't feeling anxious now was he. Just tired, and worn out from all the schedules but that was not the main problem. It was something else entirely. In fact, it was actually quite simple—Something he couldn't put his finger on just yet, and that made him even more frustrated than usual.

"Please bend a little lower, Soobin-ssi". The director instructs him and flashes of light only made Yeonjun dizzier and more irritated.

That's when his problem hit him. In a flash, a rush, a sudden pain surged through between his leg making him grimace. 

"Is this fine?". Soobin, however. God bless them for having a leather concept, and oh, so many belts that snugged his waist in such a way that it left no room for complaints. His ass, if he may blunt for enormous times he would compliment those. Or maybe it was that he always looked so hot in everything he wore, having Soobin looking so good in the leather jacket had become a problem for his state of mind.

"Are you okay Hyung? I heard you gasp.", Beomgyu's hand, still holding onto the bottle of water.

Yeonjun's eyes were staring at the way his ass jutted out from the leather pants and he felt a sudden desire to...well, a little twitch in his lower abdomen. When he pulled his leg slightly onward and bend lower and lower on the armrest, he arch his back slightly and with that movement, he would have sworn he saw a glint of a dimple, just the tiniest bit, before Soobin's hand grabbed his own thigh was giving him an amused look, a smile playing around his lips.

Oh, he knows what he's setting himself for. 

That sight would definitely haunt him, maybe make him blush like an idiot because he didn't really notice any of Beomgyu's attributes during their conversation, but for the life of him, he can't stop staring.

"Yeonjun-hyung you're doing it again", Beomgyu said teasingly.

 The older blinked a couple of times trying to bring the scene into focus. "I'm... sorry, what?"

"you were staring at his ass, you know...", Yeonjun groaned in embarrassment, face probably reddening from how flustered he sounded. "you're being totally weird today".

"I am not!", he denied vehemently. "but I really need some water."

Beomgyu nodded understandingly and held the bottle out.

Yeonjun was sipping his bottle when his gaze look over Soobin again and this time, he was lying on the sofa. His one knee was up while the other leg straightened. Soobin's head leaned against one hand while his other lazily rested on the top of his knee. He was definitely feeling himself while the camera caught his every move, but Soobin hadn't turned to look at him yet. Probably too engrossed in whatever was taking place on the screen behind him. He could see his chest move lightly as if he was controlling his breathing, and he roll his eyes closed before letting out a soft sigh.

Why did he have to have such attractive thighs?

The water bottle suddenly felt colder on his sweaty palm. Shit, he thought. This was going to be difficult if he continued staring without noticing, so he focused on drinking another mouthful and finally looked away, trying to focus on what was Beomgyu rambling on.