What is even self control?

((Always wanted to do a ff based on this iconic yeonbin picture hehe))

It only took a few pictures and a short interview before they head back to the front, waiting for their car to show up. If it weren't for the crowd the older would've molded his hand on Soobin's petite waist that fit perfectly. He respects the boundaries of their behind curtains relationship. Not that he minded but they still had a long way to go, and not to say the relationship would ruin everything but he keep on Soobin's pace.

Slow and steady, 

He was limping and that bring a smirk to his smug face.

"Where is our ride?", Soobin tapped his feet looking out for the familiar black sedan they came before.

"It'll be here in a minute or two", Yeonjun soothingly rubbed his waist from behind, hoping it'd be subtle from the sight. Yet again, the cameras were always on them.

"Oh!", Soobin exclaimed, whispering.

"What's wrong?",

"Nothing...my butt hurt a lot", He whispers,

Yeonjun couldn't help but chortles hearing his blunt comment. Really, the taller had issues with expressing his feeling but he couldn't deny the amount of respect he had for Soobin's bluntness.

"You're really something",

"Shut up! It's your fault", He pout almost whining.

For a moment Yeonjun almost loses his self-control when he leans to peck on his pucker lips, if it weren't for their manager coughing loudly as if vaguely warning the older.

Yeonjun bit his lips then eyeing over his manager who was already staring at him. The male had one brow upward as he motioned for them to swat a little. Soobin still didn't understand when he heard Yeonjun huff lowly and did as he told. He had retrieved his hand and then cross on his back. 

"You two have fifteen minutes after we got back to the company for a change. Soobin-ssi your recording has changed for today with Beomgyu-ssi and Yeonjun-ssi you have choreography checking then you'll get with the maknaes. You got that?", He look at the two who just nodded along.

"I'll be catching with you at the company by nine.", he told before waving over the black sedan approaching them. Soobin slides the door open, bending his head before sliding inside along with Yeonjun behind him.

"Make sure to be on time", The manager remind

They both didn't say anything other than nod their head. He then closes the door as they watch their manager being left behind. Surely, Soobin had noticed the manager eyeing him to not make a mess of his fixed schedule. He is the leader and that goes without saying for him to line everyone in one place.

"Aigoo, why is he always stiffen things up huh?", Their driver, Mr. Kim scoffed when he glances at the rearview and see the manager keep his eyes over the van moving out.

"You two should be enjoying your youth once you reach this top, yeah.", He said in his heavy Busan accent. They knew the male had once been a supervisor staff for almost five years. He was in charge of a variety showcase but when in need of a shortage of staff, Mr. Kim always volunteer on being the driver.

"I used to plunge all my young days for work, and look where it got me? Just enough money for tomorrow's feast. I think we should balance our careers and have fun don't you agree?", He raised his eyebrows looking over the two people vaguely smiling at him.

"It just, it's hard to keep a job these days", Yeonjun began

The old man nodded, "True that, Boy. But you only have one life and there are a lot opportunities out there if you venture enough",