༒ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝟹༒

The streets lights in mondstadt turns on, lighting up the whole mondstadt

The streets lights in mondstadt turns on, lighting up the whole mondstadt. Vendors starts to pack their goods and calling it a day. (Y/N) was now inside the carriage, she had a long day. She went serving foods to people inside the tavern for Diluc's birthday.  There's not enough staff to accommodate people on Diluc's birthday so she insisted to help. 

That was nothing to her, everyday her work is to deliver foods with Sara all around mondstadt running  to the hotels, houses, bars just to gain extra money for her education. She was really shy that the Ragnvindr's taking care of her providing all her needs and to let her attend school the same with Kaeya and Diluc. She insisted to pay her school fees by working to the Good Hunter.

She learns that Crepus was a bit strict though he's doing it for good reason. She remembers a memory  about her ,Diluc and kaeya. Crepus instructed to go on a journey  to wangshu inn without a carriage only by walking, testing their adventurer's instinct. Unfortunately before they could reach stone gate, rain started to pour down, they got soaked . They didn't even set up a camp, they failed and (Y/N) gotten a fever by it, then they decided to get back to the mansion. Crepus was very disappointed by them so they sleep outside in the pouring rain cold.  

"They wont learn with their mistake if you let them in" Crepus said to Connor who was looking at them feeling sorry for what they have experience. It was terrible experience actually but she had fun taking a short journey with Diluc and Kaeya.

She smiled at the sight of Diluc whos inside the carriage waiting for her along with his father, Master Crepus. 

She bows down to Crepus as a sign of respect "Sorry to keep you waiting I just finish cleaning the plates"

"My dear, (Y/N) its okay, just don't overwork yourself" Crepus responded

"You must be tired I saw you all around inside the Knights of Favonius Headquarters delivering food for the knights" Diluc flash a smile and lend a hand to (Y/N), to help her to get inside the carriage which she happily accepts. She sited comfortably beside Diluc.

"Thank you" she mumbles

"May I ask if where is Master Kaeya?" 

"He said he want to stay longer with the knights" 

"Oh... I bet he really enjoyed Diluc's birthday" (Y/N) gaze towards the building of Knights of favonius

"He grew fond of drinking alcoholic, which I don't really get..." Diluc took a glance to his father, Crepus. 

"Not to speak off, it tastes bitter that I didn't know why people like my brother loves the taste of it"

(Y/N) was looking outside looking at the dawn in the sky "Yeah your right its bitter"

She immediately turns her gaze to Diluc  regretting what she said and now they're busted from drinking "Testing" as what Diluc describe it the different wines in the cellar as they're curious what's the taste of it.