༒ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16༒

You cant forget how dismayed Diluc was when my brother change his mind about letting you go with him and to get marry

You cant forget how dismayed Diluc was when my brother change his mind about letting you go with him and to get marry. Dottore changes his mind as Skirk convince him to train you and Diluc along with Tartaglia and set a condition that you truly sure that Diluc wouldn't done it within just days and maybe months will be taken.

"If you defeat me in a Duel, I would let you both go and do whatever you want"

Skirk and Dottore trains Diluc while you trained with Tartaglia, you pouted at the moment you realize how nosy he was and that was only desire is to kill and kill. You once watch him killed a camp of hilichurl within a minute. You kind of wish that Skirk should be the one who will train you but instead you tag a long with this freak ginger head. 

 Since you don't have a vision Tartaglia thought you combat skills and to use a weapon such as sword. You draw your sword elegantly and you point it towards your opponent, Tartaglia. 

Tartaglia tightens the grip of his bow. He summoned a hydro arrow that was easily disperse ones it hit someone, the opponent will just get wet at the part where he shot, he didn't make the arrow strong as it was only for a training purpose. He aims at your hand and he hit your arms causing you to loosen the grip of your sword. 

"Ugh!" 

"You're too slow!" 

"Why don't you give me time to warm up to the sword!"

He shakes his head "If a hilichurl was about to attack you, you can not say that to the hilichurl comrade!"

"Whatever!" you rolled your eyes and as you throw the sword at annoyingly. You climb up on a rock a few steps behind you and you take a rest. Youre worried about Diluc, you didn't have a chance to talk to him if he's alright or if he even agreed to do this training. 

"Hey! Are you loosing faith now? its been a week of him trying to defeat Dottore" it seems like Childe notice your expression shift to a frown. 

"No I'm not I know Diluc could make it!" You stood up confidently on the rock "I'm not going to lose faith to Diluc!"

Childe chuckles "You say it like its just an easy huh" you look at Childe's expression turns dark "I don't know why that man waste his time for you, aren't you wondering why suddenly he forgot what happen to his father?" he went closer to you you stared at his cerulean colored eyes. His eyes only represent emptiness and longing. You felt chills as he approach you.

"He only comes after me and nothing else"

"The delusion of his father you didn't ask him where he bury or keep it?" 

Thoughts starts clog your brain and you feel the urge to doubt Diluc to what had Childe said. You shake your head as you believe that Childe is trying to trick you. 

"Its not the time to bring this up Childe!" you turn your back to him and was about to leave but to your surprise he hold your right arm. 

"Why?! why are you afraid to use it?! if only you didn't just act like a damsel in distress maybe you could save him! but no!" you swing your sword to him, displeased of what he said and your eyebrows knotted.