༒ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝟼༒

I slowly open my eyes and I look at my side to see a figure, I cant see it clearly because of my blurry vision

I slowly open my eyes and I look at my side to see a figure, I cant see it clearly because of my blurry vision. When I clear my eyes, the figure was gone. Was it only my imagination?

I lazily sited on the bed dragging my feet on the ground. I felt numbness of my feet, i cant even move my feet. They're bandage in cotton gauzes. It wasn't a dream after all

"Kaeya" I muttered, flash back of what happened yesterday hit me. My heart gets heavy again and is hug my knees. I'm worried at Diluc, I bet he was locking himself again in his room grieving on his own. How can I turn back? he wouldn't listen and believe to me after all. No I cant turn back to him anymore.  

I look at the door across me and I force my self to get up, forcing my feet to move. Slowly approaching the door, then I felt a sudden jolt of pain on my right leg. Causing me to fall down a loud  thud surrounded the room. 

Then a blonde ponytailed girl rush towards my room and helps me to get up

"Jean"

"(Y/N), you should rest first" she helps me to sit on the bed and she kneels to examine my wounds on my feet. 

Suddenly arms wrapped around me "Thank Barbatos for keeping you alive, we-we found you on the wolvendom passed out and badly hurt!" 

Jean caresses my face with both of her hands and looking at my worriedly "You should have go to me, i-i will listen to you instead of you running away with and being careless"

"I'm sorry" I muttered and looking away from her gaze

"If its not for kaeya who reported you-"

"Is kaeya alright? where is he now?" 

"Yes kaeya is alright, when he saw you that you're being rescued, he said that he wants to have a little time for his self" jean grabs my left hand 

"He doesn't return yet... its been a day" 

"Its nice to hear that he's alive" 

"What?! I'm sorry, i- " 

"He and Diluc fought and I'm very scared that one of them will be badly injured" I take a deep breath "I'm very scared of Diluc, yesterday he was like a different person"

"I'm very sorry to hear that (Y/N)"

Tears started to form in my eyes "They're my family and I thought they would understand me"

"Was it my fault? i-i would starts to think that what Diluc had said was true"

"Aww (Y/N)" jean hugs me and I close my eyes and my heart was beating faster. It was really nice that I had someone to talk, about this. I don't want this to build up and turns into something horrible.

"Can you please find kaeya for me, please?"

☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬

(Y/N) grew tired of watching the people pass by on the window, searching for a familiar face to pass by. Now it was turning dark and the sun has set,  but no kaeya appeared in front of her. She was started to get worry about kaeya. Then suddenly she heard the creek of the door, assuming that it was Barbara, she keeps her head rested in the window sill "Barbara, I'm not interested."

"(Y/N)" when she heard the voice she immediately lift her head to see Kaeya in front of her. 

"How-" (Y/N) stood up approaching kaeya but then he realize that she was still unable to walk and thankfully kaeya was there, he swoop his free hand to the waist of (Y/N) saving her from falling the ground.  Their face was an inch away from each other, (Y/N) was staring at Kaeya's blue colored eyes. 

"Here" Kaeya breaks the tension searching something from his pocket and he handed me the locket "I think you drop this yesterday before you ran away"

It has a engraved name on it  (Y/N) and Dottore 

Does anybody read this? Anyway, thanks for reading and if you like it leave a vote please ehe!