༒ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 18༒

Earl can really tell that, Dottore was not in the right mood, he knows him

Earl can really tell that, Dottore was not in the right mood, he knows him. Perhaps theres something bothering him. Is he worried about his sister? is he become soft because of her sister?

To make the mood lighten Earl speaks "Do you think that's enough time you give for the majesty?"

"I don't know, that girl seemed to stuff her dull-witted  mind with unusable fairytale stories that makes her think that a man who is grieving his fathers death who is her own fault could just travel miles and miles away just to rescue her and to be like her comfort boyfriend"

Dottore let a laugh and Earl stood silent.

"Oh sorry about that but she was really a joke in our life" Dottore still cant control his laughter "But then she is very important you see that's why the Tsaritsa gain an interest of her, our narcissistic and psychopath dad reviled something to Tsaritsa that makes her- "

 Suddenly the door swings open

"Master Dottore" 

"Good timing" Earl rolled his eyes

Dottore looks at the man who barged into his place "Ah good, very good , Grey youre back immediately. After you put her in her room, we should speak" 

Ace groans annoyed by Dottore and he do what he said. He put (Y/N) on the bed and he remove his jacket and put it beside her. He remove the red wig and he look at you sleeping quietly. He cursed and throw the wig of the wall. Perhaps he was guilty for what he had done, he doesn't want to be Dottore's little follower but he had to do what he said, he was in debt with Dottore.  

He change clothes and he looks at his self in the mirror and it looks like his appearance turns back. He immediately went to where Dottore is. 

"I have a question"

"Go on"

"She is your sister, why did you do that to her?" 

Dottore rolled his eyes "Why don't you just take the money and go home to your little sister"

"Just why, why did you let her go into that messy world you have? You already sold your soul to the Tsaritsa then now her? She is your family!"

Dottore throws a glass in front of Grey and as icy stare met his eyes as he look at Dottore. He was not scared perhaps he filled sadness and pity towards his friend.

"Family? its been so long since I heard that word, in Snezhnaya  we don't use the word Family, only Enemies exists and I learn that your family can be an enemy too. Look what my father did! he also sell his soul..." Dottore brush his arms into his hair and he let a wickedly laugh. 

"and he also sell my sister, wow what a great family, isn't it?" 

Grey was speechless as he look at his friend as he was loosing his sanity and drowning his self to the liquor. 

"You know what! you had a chance to make it right by reuniting with your sister now you fucked it up!" he angrily replied to Dottore and he snatch the bag of mora in the table. 

Dottore muttered some few words and curse's but Grey doesn't care. He walk towards where Earl is. 

"Here take this, its better than to be sure, just drink it there's no side effects" Earl toss a bottle of potion to Grey.

"You know what this is the stupidest and weirdest tasks that i got from him and i would never to this again. The fact that I'm not in my self for a few days and me pretending to be someone is fucking weird" Grey shakes his head as he remembers a little bit of what happened.

"The potion it made only use your body and don't worry, those memories that you remember about what happened will fade away. Just take rest too, i think you both need rest"

"Yeah whatever psycho boy, i will go home then"

Earl rolled his eyes and began to go towards Dottore as he heard him called his name.

"I'm here"

"Can you bring me more liquor in the shelf that i purchase yesterday and also keep an eye on her, just take care of her" he stopped and look at Earl

"You know what I don't care, she's not even my true sister why would i care! just bring the liquor in my lab, I will going to finish a research"

Earl annoyedly do whatever Dottore said.

He went into (Y/N)'s room, it was quiet, he worried for a second that you died as he didn't see you breathing.  He looks at her with his soft eyes, he feels pity on you. Not knowing what happened and what will going to happen.

"You didn't deserve this, you should've just stay in your little dreamland "Mondstadt" instead of dreaming of you reuniting with your brother who holds nightmares and now youre being involved in his nightmare's " Earl took your vision, he looks at it carefully the light becomes duller and he puts it in his pocket. 

"Goodnight (Y/N), until we meet again" 

☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬

HEY! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BUT HERE I AM!. I AM BACK, I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW!

☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬༒☬