Arrival

Skylar arrived into the city. He put up the hood on his cloak and walked out of the alley way he found himself in. He heard rumors, small rumors that there was a hero, one with a shield, and how he had betrayed the kingdom's trust by assaulting the Princess. Skylar would need a bit more information. 

As he walked down the road, there were 3 heroes that were summoned, one with a bow, a sword, and a spear, the shield devil came too, but he showed his true colors. It seemed almost too convenient. Skylar would have to dig more into this, but first, he would have to find someone to travel with.

Nearing a darker...less build up and maintained, having several buildings in disrepair, he heard something, a pounding, or....punches. He would take out his mancatcher, as he got closer. Eventually, he would turn into an alleyway, and see a woman, one dressed in a messy dress, torn sleeves, and had blood running down her nose, over a man, punching him repeatedly, blood leaking from his face, as he had several bruises. 

Each punch would send a twitch through the man's body, that didn't move. Skylar pushed the Mancatcher forward, it locking around the woman's neck and the end came off, before a glow appeared on the end, and a new catcher appeared.

"Stop." Skylar said.

The woman froze, arm still pulled back.

"What did you do to me?" She questioned, unable to move.

"Stand up?" Skylar said, looking at her, as her body moved.

"Why can't I control myself? Who are you, some slaver?" the woman asked.

"No, but, I think you should tell me who you are, and why you killed that man?" Skylar asked, still holding the staff of the mancatcher, walking into the alley way, now standing to the side, his hood still up.

"My Name is Lola, Lola Halbot. I killed him cause he was a scum bag who enjoyed preying on the people in the slums. How the fuck are you making me do this?" She protested.

Skylar looked at the small collar around her throat.

"Hmmmm, looks like this collar is forcing you to do as I say....interesting. I wonder how far it will go?" Skylar asked himself.

"What do you mean? Let go of me you-" Lola began to saw, before she was cut off.

"Quiet. First, you will follow me, I need to be somewhere private to test the limits of the collar." Skylar said, looking at Lola with some interest.