Summoned

Skylar Harper was visiting Japan, and stood in a library. Walking down the rows, he noticed a pile of books on the ground. He picked them up off the ground, and looked at a maroon colored book.

"4 cardinal heroes? Could be good." He said.

Opening the book, he read through it. Wave of apocalypse, a hero of a sword, bow, spear and shield. Flipping through a few more pages, he noticed another set of drawings. 4 figures standing across from the heroes. They held weapons, Skylar somewhat recognized. He noticed a Chakram; the throwing ring, a Pata; the sword gauntlet, a swordstaff; the sword mixed with a spear, and a Mancatcher; the staff meant to capture, not kill.

Skylar had always been interested in strange weapons after all.

"Heroes will fight on both sides, fighting to save both worlds as they collide

"Heroes will fight on both sides, fighting to save both worlds as they collide." He read.

The pages glowed and flipped. Andrew covered his eyes. When he could see again, he was in a dark chamber, a figures surround them.

"Welcome heroes, we have summoned you in order to save our world from the threat of invasion of the waves." The figure said.

Everyone turned to see the figure who spoke was an older man, but something seemed off, maybe it was his eyes....or.....eye. This man had only one eye, and his skin was much paler, sickly.....green.

"What the hell?" One said softly.

"I think I'm tripping." The other said.

"Nope, I just......this is weird." The girl said.

Skylar looked around, seeing a 2 guys and a girl.

The first guy, was average height, with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair, he was thin, he was dressed in a grey shirt and jeans, with black sneakers, and had the pata in hand, the sheathe connected by a strap to the gauntlet.

The girl, a bit shorter than the guy, had tanned skin, black braided hair, dressed in a blue silk dress with a golden trim, a red sash with gold trim, she had the chakram around her forearm.

The other guy was about average skin toned for a Caucasian, with curled brown hair, he was the tallest, with brown eyes. Dressed in a sweatshirt, sweatpants and hunch forward slightly, leaning on the swordstaff.

Skylar stood up, being the shortest of the group, with sun kissed skin, hair he had grown out and put in a pony tail, his eyes were blue, and was in a red shirt, with jeans, and white shoes. He held the Mancatcher in his hand, the ring was smooth, with a long staff, along with a gem at the base, securing the hoop to the staff.

"Welcome, tell me thy names." The man said, in an airy, raspy voice.

"I am Julius, 20 years of age, collage student." The swordstaff man said.

"I am Aesha. 19 years of age, university student." The girl said.

"I am Abd al Sami, 18 years old, high school student." The pata man said.

"I am Skylar Harper, 16 years of age. High school student." He said, adjusting his grip on the handle.

"Well heroes, We will send you to build find the demons of the world who invade ours. Please, you are the only hope we have." the man said.

A table of clothes and armor was pulled out.

"So, what's with these things?" Julius asked, raising the sword staff.

"They are the Divine weapons, they will become stronger as you do, forms from the defeated enemies will be brought into it. However, the Demons have weapons much like yours, spear, sword, bow and shield. Be warry, and do not fail. You must go out alone, as together you will not become strong." the man said.

"So, I guess we split up, get strong and then come together to fight the demons. Ok, I guess." Abd al Sami said. 

Each of them grabbed some clothes and armor, before they changed in a separate room. As they all finished, the figures began a chant and a red portal opened. Skylar was the first to step through, and he found himself in a city....with humans.