Testing the Catcher

Skylar, and Lola reached a patch of woods outside the city. Skylar began simply, seeing what he could make her do. He could command her movements, make her carry things, grab, even eat herbs his staff identified. Soon, Skylar began to wonder.

"Clear the mind of memory." He commanded.

Lola's necklace glowed, before a small gem popped out from it. Picking it up, he looked at it, hearing, a small hum coming from it. Looking into the crystal, he saw a woman, that looked like Lola.

"Interesting. I wonder.......I may need a second person, or-" Skylar said, before he saw a balloon creature. He took out his catcher, and pinned it, before a glowing mark appeared on it.

"Clear the mind." He said, and a gem popped out.

It was smaller, different color, and smooth round. He took out the gem from Lola's collar and placed it on the mark. The gem vanished, and the Balloon looked confused. It screamed and bounced around, before biting at Skylar.

"Halt and clear the mind." He spoke.

The gem appeared and the balloon stopped. He walked over to Lola's body, and placed the Balloon's gem on the collar, before Lola looked around, and squatted down, making imitation balloon noises and bouncing like one. He made the stone release and he smiled.

"Interesting. Very interesting." He said, before there was a step, and turning, he saw a woman dressed in white robes, and carrying a staff.

She raised it, it began to glow, before Skylar got the mancatcher around the neck and a collar appeared.

"Clear!" He commanded.

The gem fell and Skylar smiled.

"That was way to close." He said to himself. 

He looked at the 3 empty bodies, before rubbing his head.

"What am I going to do with them?" He asked himself.

He looked at the gems, before rubbing his head. He put the gem on the end of his mancatcher and a little info table showed up.

Lola Halenbre
LV: 2
Skills:
Conceal weapon- Lv2

Switching the stone, he placed the woman in white robe's stone in.

Nomih Rhuda
Lv:8
Skills
Magic:
AquaShot- lv 7
Aqua Splash- Lv 4
Anti-splash-Lv 4
Water- Lv 8
Icicle Prison- Lv 2

Finally he checked the balloon

Balloon
LV-1
Skills:
Big Bounce- Lv1
Hard Bite- Lv1

He looked at the crystals, before there was another bit of movement. Before he could turn, chains appeared around him, as an old woman walked out.

"Interesting. I had heard rumors of the attempts to bring the legendary heroes to the world. But, I have not seen magic like this before. Hmmmm, interesting, rather interesting." the old woman said.

"Who are you?" Skylar asked.

"I am Marie Krester. I am a mage, who specializes in dark magics. I am old, and I do not plan to make myself a lich, so, I have to learn what it is that makes you able to use your power." She said.

"It's the staff, I need to put a collar around the neck, and I can make these stones." He said.

Marie grabbed the stone and looked at the stones, and smiled.

"Interesting, I could use this to return my age." She said, looking at Skylar, with a smile.

"Well, maybe, how about we see what happens if we crush a crystal and mix them together." Skylar said, holding up the 3 gems.