Chapter 2->part 1

~Afuro pov ~
It was tiring for me to still stay up so I closed my eyes laying on the carpet. Tatta was still somehow awake . "Ah what a terrible experience with the elevators oh my god" I sighed in frustration
Tatta turned to look at me and sighed a little bit"We shall go on tomorrow's game too. We need to get more hints " he mumbled a little bit
"You've got a point here ... ah you made me realize I shall check on Arisu,Karube and Chota. Do you think they're okay?" I looked at him
"At least probably 1 of them may have gotten injured ,I have a feeling ." He responded " But in other words , we may meet them in tomorrow's game. I think we should stop by and get some food for when we wake up " he mumbled
"Tatta, but it's 2 am. The stores can't be open at such a late hour" I raised an eyebrow
"We are not in the world We used to be in,which makes things even  weirder" he continued
"You're right . I don't think I'm feeling well at all. My head is spinning . But we need weapons too,just in case" I continued . Tatta left home and started roaming around and he stopped by at the nearest store to get some food,weapons ,batteries and a teapot for some tea.
~Tatta Pov~
After getting all the needed stuff I returned to where my heroine was. Seems like she had already fallen asleep. Lucky me brought a blanket too so I covered her up since she was sleeping on the sofa. I can't understand how comes she finds the sofa so comfortable. Well since it's too late I have to head to sleep too .
~Next morning~
I woke up earlier than Afuro did . She was obviously still sleeping . But before cooking I noticed there were some notes all around her about some plans . She really overworked and overdid it. I shouldn't be waking her up yet until I prepair breakfast at this time . I ran over to the kitchen prepairing all the stuff I need carefully and in less than 15 minutes breakfast was prepaired . It smells good but I can't taste it unless she wakes up.
"Sunshine,it's time to wake up" I attempted to wake her up but she turned around "What? That's kinda rude . I worked so hard to prepair such good food for a heroine like you" I continued until she opened her eyes "Now that's what I'm talking about ! Now come on it's time to eat" I giggled
~Afuro pov~
I were glad he woke me up calmly. If it were my parents they'd kick me out of my dorm . Tatta was totally better. After a few minutes we both finished our hot meal and our tea ,so we washed our dishes before realizing it's game time .
We both stopped whatever we were doing . We had no time to change so we went exactly in the clothes we were wearing . On the way there we checked the surroundings and the building the game will be held in.Toei Sendgaya Apartament,huh interesting.
We saw a short haired girl entering the building with confidence.
So before entering the building I grabbed Tatta by his shoulder a little
"Hey Tatta,listen we need a plan. Could you play your part well when acting like you've never played in a game before ? You have to ask as many questions as possible once we get there . We can also collect some answers at this point." I whispered not to be heard as he nods
"Yeah,I got this,don't worry ." He answered .
"Time to go" I said while already walking in checking the players before picking my phone up and handing Tatta one of those.
One of the guys was hidden behind a wall. His figure seemed familiar but I were not sure . White hoodie,he was charging something behind him and he was looking down while listening to music. I found him quite interesting,he really captured my attention . I avoided gazing too much over his figure,so I went on with it checking the girl we saw earlier too. I thought to myself she's an athlete,interesting. The other players didn't seem to have chances to live,let's go on with what we have .
"Excuse me?" Tatta broke the silence as he played along to our plan. He asked the girl with short hair "Excuse me ,could you please tell me what's this ? It happened I just landed here and I have no idea about what's going on? Where did all the people in Tokyo go?" He continued but got no answer .
He did well. I told myself .
"Registration will be closed in 16 minutes" the voice in a microphone said .