Ep 3 part 2- hearts game

~Arisu pov~
I were talking a little bit with Shibuki earlier. Chota's room was messy. I immediately knew what Shibuki and Chota did while karube and I were on the game.
"You and Karube have some days on your visas left . Chota and I are at the edge.." Shibuki said "We definetily have to go on tonight's game."she continued
" We are coming with you both. Once we clear this game we can search for some answers " Karube stated
" yeah let's get going before it's too late ." I said while grabbing my stuff .
It's time . We all walked over to a game arena . It was a botanical garden. Something doesn't feel right but I went on with the idea .
"Are you guys ready?" I asked them and they all nodded . We all walked to some tables where we found some glasses with collars . So we put them on after grabbing our phones . Karube grabbed a knife and so did Shibuki.
~Game registration complete~
"7 of hearts. Hide and seek. Whoever is the wolf should hide from the sheep. You little lambs will have your necks explode if the time limit you're given ends . 30 minutes. The first wolf will be ... number 10097,Segawa Chota" the voice in the microphone said .
"W-what ?!"Chota screamed while tearing up as he tries his best to remove his collar. From my trauma I had a quick reaction,actually I tried to stop him.
"What is this Arisu.. 7 of hearts ?" He cried in fear
"7 of hearts....we will have our feelings toyed with.."I mumbled remembering the Info I were given by Nitobe .
"What is that meant to mean?"Chota still cried and as soon as he looked into my eyes, I became the next wolf.
"Arisu?"Asked Karube and I looked at him so he became the next wolf
"So.. this works this way. Everytime we have visual
Contact ..huh?!" I asked around
"That means there will be just one survivor?.. piece of cake" Shibuki had an insane smile on her face ."GUYS I GOT IT"she screamed and we all looked at her so now she recieved the wolf role . As soon as she got it,she ran away . I knew that woman seemed off the whole time. "What do we do now?"I asked myself.
~Karube pov~
I couldn't handle my anger anymore so I ran trying to catch her"SHIBUKI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I shouted and got no response "HEY!!YOU!!" I attempted again and still no response .
I kept searching and searching but through my headphones I heard Chota crying and praying.
~Shibuki pov~
Everything is happening according to my plan right now since I have the wolf role. I stood hidden somewhere I couldn't be seen and I silently removed my high heeled shoes that made strong noises .
I slipped and fell down and created a sound as soon as I came out of my hiding spot and Karube finally found me.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry " I kept on repeating ,even though it was too late to say that
"Sorry for what? You gotta be kidding. Your plan the whole time was to sacrifice us,huh?! " Karube raised his voice . I kept on looking away as soon as he asked for The wolf role and he pulled out his weapon just so he could stab me . I moved quickly protecting myself from the knife,I grabbed a rock and hit him in the arm with all the power I had and at some points I turned to look at him.
Forgetting completely that would lead to the wolf role being passed to Karube "N-no I couldn't let this pass by.
~Karube pov~
Finally. I received the wolf role . This was my opportunity to go back to Arisu and Chota so I could help them . But no chance for that since that crazy witch decided to be dramatic over the wolf role.
~15 minutes remaining~ the voice in the microphone announced
"Give me the wolf role back!!" The woman screamed and started hitting me with the rock on my waists,because she knew I were injured from the tag game .
"Fuck you whore "I pushed her off and started kicking her and I kept on slipping and struggling because of  the pain from my injury.
"Stop this guys please don't fight!"Arisu said .
"Please Shibuki,Karube stop this!"Chota cried "We have to listen to Arisu. Let's cooperate because we will find a way to clear this game together"he cried more
Arisu finally found us .
~Arisu pov~
Once I found the two of them,I mean Shibuki and Karube,I raised my voice a little
"You both .. it's enough" I stated
Karube turned to look at me and passed the wolf role to me . "You both stop. Let's go back to where Chota is and let's find a way to cooperate . We will find a way to clear this game together" I tried to explain myself
"No, there's no way to do this ,you're too naive . This is a hearts game !" Shibuki screamed ,grabbed her knife and ran after me. I had no choice but to run away and hide somewhere . She must be telling the truth.. maybe there's no way.
~Karube pov~
That bitch decided to attack my friend and right before I could stand up she kicked me way too hard in the area where I got stabbed . This whore pisses me off ."Arisu ,come out. Seems like you want to be the only survivor " I tried to get him to come out"If you want to be a loser your entire life ,Please let me have the wolf role." I continued "Arisu come on.."
Of course I knew this wasn't the correct way to convince him,but I still attempted .
~Arisu pov~
I were hidden in a room where I found a lot of items for removing my collar and glasses . I tried every single item I found ,and nothing worked.
"I don't know what to do anymore.." I cried ,giving signs I were devastated. Nothing could be done to save my friends . Shibuki was right. There should be one survivor.Nitobe was telling the truth when he said hearts game are the most problematic games because you play with people's feelings .
~10 minutes remaining ~
Said the voice in the microphone

Alice in borderland-My version जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें