Healing

Before my Bath was done Epel and knocked and put a Pile of clothes on a counter. I was confused why I couldn't just wear my old clothes. They were fine. They only had a few holes in them and no big Rips. Plush They were comfy now. I finished my bath and walked over to them wrapped in the really soft warm towel. I like this towel. I wonder if I can take it to be a blankie when I leave. Maybe they will be nice enough to let me keep it if I'm really really good.

The clothes were a Really really Big shirt and some Undies. But the undies looked my size. Where did they get these? What if they stole kids and I fell for it?! Maybe that's why they were being so nice! Mama once said that there were people that would love to have a little kid like me to use. She used to say if I wasn't good she would sell me to one of them! I hope these weren't one of those people!

Putting on the big shirt and the undies I peeked out. Epel was working in the Kitchen over a pot and Jack was doing pull ups. Epel turned and smiled gently at me.

"Hey kiddo. Feel better after your bath?" I nodded. I actually did feel better. He smiled at me. I looked at him, He looked like he was working on something and it didn't smell nice.

"Good, I'm glad."

"W-What are you doing?" I winced. I broke two rules. I wasn't supposed to ask questions, I wasn't supposed to Stutter. Epel chuckled.

"I'm working on a potion. It probably dosn't smell good right? I'm trying to prefect a New Potion to keep specific Insects off my Apples" I blinked.

"You have apples?" Epel nodded with a smile.

"Sure do, My family has an apple farm In Harveston, Do you know where that is?" I shook my head. Jack snorted.

"Don't worry kid no one does, That was a trick question. Harveston is a small small town in the ShaftLands. Epels family Sends him Apples from or Orchard there. Epel also has a small Orchard here but it's not as big." Epel pouted.

"It's getting bigger!" Jack smirked.

"Just like you said you would get bigger?"Epel blushed and pouted. I winced. Epel was gonna hit him now right? Cause he had insulted him? Instead Epel snorted and flipped him the Birdy. I had seen mama use the Birdy alot when she was talking to me or other people.

"Don't show the kid that!" Epel blinked and blushed.

"S-Sorry yuu, I forgot" I shrugged.

"Mama used to use the Birdy alot, it's ok" Jack took a breath and Epel froze.

"R-right well you shouldn't use the um. Birdy? When talking to others ok? It's a not so nice thing to do. It's actually rude" I pouted.

"Then why did you show it to Jack!" Jack rubbed the back of his head.

"I know Epel dosn't actually mean anything by it Kid, It's just his way of saying he didn't like what I said but forgives me. But You shouldn't use that with people you don't know ok?" I nodded.

"OK..." Epel sighed and looked at his Potion.

"it just needs to simmer for a bit now. Jack how about a movie?" Jack blinked and looked at their movies.

"Nothing really age appropriete...Er.... Well we a do have some on the Great Seven.." Epel walked over and patted my head as he passed. I stood around waiting. What do I do now. Who were the Great Seven?

"So Beautiful queen or the King of beasts?" Epel said looking at the Two. Jack rubbed the back of his head.

"You like the King of Beasts right?" Epel nodded.

"Ya I think we only have the Beautiful queen cause Rook gifted it to me as a Graduation gift. Something about Tradition to all the Housewardens" Jack nodded.