Visitors

I really like Epel and Jack. I've lived with them for Two whole months now! I know cause Epel has been teaching me how to read time! He takes time at night after working to teach me. Jack has been teaching me math though during the day time! My favorite time though is Thursdays though! That day Jack and Epel are home all day! They play games with me and I get to help Epel make Potions. But he says I have to stay away from the burner cause I could get hurt. 

Today Jack said that Epel and him were expecting four visitors. I was a little scared to hear that. What if they didn't like me? What if I embarrassed Epel and Jack? What if They got rid of me cause I ruined their visit? Jack helped me get dressed like he did every morning now. I could put on shirts ok but Pants were hard. He was helping me learn really quick though! He said it was like my Undies. One foot at a time! 

Today the Visitors were coming. Jack helped me put on a warm Black sweater and brushed my hair. He said Grooming was part of being a pack.

"Does that mean I'm your pack?" Jack paused at that.

"I like to think so. You and Epel both are my pack. along with my Pack back in the Shaftlands" I smiled big. I liked being Pack with Jack and Epel. After I got dressed Jack walked me to the Kitchen. Epel was looking in the mirror and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair again.

"You look fine Epel, Vil isn't as bad as he used to be" Epel snorted.

"Ya sure he isn't. you haven't see his texts. Hope your still following your Diet routine, How is your skin care? You know I have a shoot soon I could use you in if you've been taking care of yourself. It's just he isn't as pushy now" Jack rolled his eyes. I giggled at Epel's high pitch voice. He picked me up and hugged me before putting some food on my plate. Pancakes!! 

"Atleast your's still talks to you, Leona almost always forgets to turn his phone on. If I need something he's always busy." I gave Jack a sad smile.

"Well atleast Ruggie is coming to" this was alot of people.

"Ya and Rook" I pouted. Who were all these people??

"Well, Yuu are you excited to meet some of our friends?" I swallowed my food.

"W-what if they don't like me?" Epel gave me a small smile.

"I think they will love you just like we do. They just have a funny way of showing it sometimes" I nodded poking my food. Epel looked at jack and Jack ran a hand threw his hair.

"Pup, They aren't bad, They just have an issue being affectionate. If you feel uncomfortable just come up to Epel or me. You don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to ok?" I nodded and gave him a small smile. 

"O-OK" He nodded and after we ate and cleaned up There was a knock at the door. I hugged Epel's leg. He put a hand on my head and opened the door. I clutches his Pants as the door opened and Two tall blond people looked at Epel.

"Oh! Monsieur Crabapple! Oh look how you have grown!" The Man with the Bob cut said kissing Epels cheeks. Epel blushed and pushed him off.

"Rook please stop!" The other Blond walked up and smiled at Epel. He had purple tips to his hair. he cupped Epel's cheek and smiled.

"It's good to see you Epel" Epel sighed and smiled.

"You to Vil, How about you come in" Why was Epel talking funny now? I missed his long way of saying Words. After they walked past I kept a close eye on them while My Epel closed the door. I didn't like them touching my Epel. He was my Pack. Epel looked down at me and gave me a soft smile.

"Hey now, why don't we interduce y-" There was another knock. Jack walked up.

"Must be the others" Epel nodded and Jack opened the door. Two beastman were standing there. One was a Lion Beast man! I've never seen a Lion Beastman before. The other was harder to tell. He had round ears like the Lion did but His were bigger and he had a big grin on his face. The Lion smirked.