Modeling

Everyone woke up really quick after Jack got back. Leona was the last one up though and it was only cause Ruggie pulled him out of Jack's room by his leg. I giggled a little watching as Ruggie struggled to pull him in the living room. Jack held me close and smiled a little.

"Leona dosn't like to get up for anyone. Only Ruggie can get his a- er Butt up." I nodded. Ruggie was a good Friend. Making sure Leona got up. Vil walked in before them though and started making something on the stove. It smelled like flowers. Epel and Rook shared a look.

"Would anyone like Tea?" Vil said turning. He was still in his Pajamas. His hair pulled away from his face except for his bangs. I tilted my head. Epel smiled a little.

"I'll have some, There should be some Apple blossom Tea in the cabinet." Vil nodded and reached inside.

"I'll have some to" Leona said standing up and scratching his stomach before yawning wide. I yawned to and rubbed my eyes.

"Did you sleep ok Yuu?" I nodded.

"mmhmm just still tried" Jack nodded and pet my head.

"I bet, How about some Breakfast pup?" I smiled at the sound of that. I really wanted food please. Jack walked into the kitchen, Vil handed a mug to Epel and they sat at the table. Leona plopped down next to them. Rook beside him moving his Mug to Leona. Leona took a drink and nodded. Ruggie however followed jack and me into the kitchen.

"How does Omelets sound?" Jack called out.

"Mine only with Egg Whites please" Vil said taking small drink. Jack nodded.

"That sounds lovely Monsieur Tough Guy" Epel nodded with Rook.

"That's Great Jack thanks" Ruggie said he would help and I got to take a dull knife and help cut mushroom! Jack made sure to be really careful and help me cut the big parts. I even got to help do the Spinach! Jack let me scramble the eggs but he did Vil's egg whites. It was weird I've never seen someone just eat the white part. But Jack made sure to mix it so it had foam to it. 

After all the food was made I got to Carry it over! I Jack made sure to help me though cause Last time I carried something I tripped. We got to the table. Epel picked me up and set me in my chair. Breakfast was really fun. It was weird cause Normally it was really quiet for Breakfast but now it was louder. Vil and Rook talked about a Photo shoot Vil was going to do today. That's why he was in town I think. Ruggie was trying to keep Leona awake though. It was funny to see his face almost hit his food a few times. Jack said he would be giving a Tour to Ruggie and Leona but Epel had to go with Vil.

"Would you rather walk around Yuu? Or come see the Photo shoot?" Epel asked. I didn't know, I didn't know what a Photo Shoot did and I didn't wanna walk around today.

"C-Can I go to the Shoot?" Vil gave me a soft smile.

"Of course you can, It might be a tad boring though" that was ok I could sit in a corner. I just didn't wanna walk today. Epel put a hand on my head.

"Then we'll head out" Jack said taking his plate and The others to the kitchen. Vil stood and nodded.

"I should begin to get ready. They will need to get me dolled up for the Shoot. Oh Epel you should join me for the shoot! I just know you will be quite Famus in the indestry!" Epel blushed and shook his head.

"Thanks but no thanks, I prefer to just stick with what I'm doing now" Vil pouted a little before sighing.

"Very well," Vil stood and walked to the bathroom. Rook stretched and looked around.

"I believe I shale join the Others in a Tour today, Perhaps I can Find some new Prey" Jack nodded and Leona put a hand to his head glaring at the ground.