👗Clothes🌸

"So, which one of use do you think is going to get eliminated?" I asked Lollipop sadly.

Me and Teardrop had lost the challenge, so one of us had to go. Well, since all the eliminated contestants had been released from the BRB, no one was going anywhere. I guess you would just not win.

Flower did say something about TD betraying her in the world's largest oven before, so the viewers probably wouldn't vote for her as much like they did Leafy.

But Flower did survive the elimination after she forced me and my team to wear those ugly sweaters that still give me nightmares, so anything is possible.

 TD looked sad before she turned and pointed at the bush Taco was using to spy on the Announcer with

It shook and rumbled (Firey would be terrified) but I saw Taco like mile farther. I too began to tremble.

Out jumped the Fashion line owner herself,
Flower. In one hand she held one bag and another in which she held three more. Teardrop began to run.

Lollipop freaked out, and I walked backward as she landed.

"Do you guys want to model some of my new clothes I plan on placing in my store?" Flower asked. My backwards walking turned in backwards running!

Lolli began to run as well; desperate to escape wearing an hideous outfit. We ran and ran until we found a bunch of cacti to hide behind.

In close by was Firey and Leafy, playing some
tic tac toe. Oh no!

"Psst." A voice came from the cacti. Though it's first plea fell on deaf ears as they both were entranced by their game.

"HOW DID WIN?" Firey asked.

"I just did." Leafy shrugged.

Firey requested again and again how on earth she was winning only to get that same response, yet somehow it broke into an argument about something unrelated.

"Psst." The unknown voice said again.

"Huh?" Firey said.

"Don't change the subject!" Leafy screeched! (Not a Four screech.)

"No listen!" Firey said as he placed his hand over Leafy's mouth.

"Psst." It said again.

"Oh I hear it now." Leafy said

"Hello?" Firey mumbled.

Blocky came into ours and the pair's view.

"Hey Block-" Leafy stuttered as she and Firey were grabbed them and dragged them into the cacti.

"Where are-" Firey's mouth was quickly covered by Teardrop. We were not about to be shoved into Flower's clothes.

"Guys?" Flower spoke, announcing that she was present. Poor Flower, we did assume that her clothes were going to be ugly; she just wanted to show them to us. But here we are, hiding among cacti!

"Flower?" Ruby said.
"I don't think anyone wants to model for meeeeeeeeeeeee." Flower sighed.

"I wanna model for you!" Ruby offered?!

"Really?" Flower said excitedly.

"Yeah, I bet they're pretty!" Ruby stated

"Thank you! Thank you!" Flower cried as she hugged Ruby.

"I can't find anyone at the moment so there is going to be more work for you..." Flower said.

"Let's GOOOOOO!" Ruby yelled as she dragged Flower to the bus, "Doesn't Purple Face like your clothes?"

"I completely forgot my number one customer!" Flower realized.

We all sighed in relief. Thank goodness SOME PEOPLE have the tastes to wear Flower's outfits without brute force.

"Hey guys!" X said, clearly not realizing what mistake this would be.

Flower zoomed all the way back to the cacti. "So this is where you were hiding!"

"Aw sparks." Firey said.

"I'm just gonna leave..." X said.

"You could have all just said no." Flower yelped.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I said.

"Well, me and Firey kinda got dragged here..." Leafy blurted.

"Shut up Leafy, I thought we were in this together!" Blocky muttered.

"She speaks the truth; you did kinda just grab us and pull us in." Firey stated. "But to be honest I did not want to either once I learned why you dragged us."

Flower grabbed us all in her arms and took us to the bus, and we did end up modeling as an apology, including Firey and Leafy. I gotta admit, my flip flops, shades, and shirt weren't half bad. I can't say the same about Firey's first outfit.

Leafy said that she wasn't so sure about this, and TD seemed feel the same. Firey walked into the changing room, yelled: "You think you look stupid?" and came out in a poofy, sparkly, pink dress and matching bow. Lollipop and Blocky burst out laughing.

 Unfortunately he didn't wear it for the final shoot

The end.
Okay! I know this dramatic, but it seems funny to me.

Have a good day, night whatever.

Also don't run and hide in four shaped cacti when someone asks you to model clothes for them.