FIVE

YOONGI-CHI
I'm sorry Hyung I'm so sorry for bothering you I saw the way you looked at me you just looked irritated by my presence I'm sorry that I have made you uncomfortable in every way possible. I'm sorry hyung so so so sorry. I should have never blown up at you like that I just wanted you to talk to me I just wanted some sort of confirmation from my Hyung that he still cares for me but I never do. And you have no idea how much this effects me when you start leading me on it's so annoying it's almost like you like me but i know that you don't. So what I'm stying to say is that I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything I have done to you it's just you knew that I liked you so why do this why fuck about with my feelings. So from now on I'm just gonna go and live my life I guess we'll the last 5 minutes I have left you know I drank a whole bottle of vodka and downed a half full bottle of pills and now I'm about to jump of the roof of the apartment.
Just so you know Seokjinnie Hyung I love you and I always will.
Delivered 3:30 am

THIS USER HAS BEEN BLOCKED.

SEOKJINNIE-HYUNG
Yoongi-chi I'm sorry!
Message not sent

SEOKJINNIE HYUNG
Yoongi please don't do this!
Message not sent

SEOKJINNIE HYUNG
WHY WONT MY MESSAGES SEND FOR FUCK SAKES YOONGI IM COMING!
MESSAGE NOT SENT

Sorry your messages have been missed....