SIX

JINS POV

Once I sent that last message I was jumping out of my bed and running outside and onto the roof and there I saw Yoongi getting ready to jump with a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"YOONGI STOP!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. "Please don't do this I-I like yo- FUCK IT MIN YOONGI I KIM SEOKJIN LOVE YOU!" I screamed running over to him trying to grab him but he stepped back from the ledge and looked at me.

"IF YOU LOVE ME WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME AND WHY WOULD YOU BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND!?" Yoongi screamed at me. "Yoongi please come here I'm sorry I should have never done this to you" I said while the tears where streaming down my face. "Yoongi baby please put the bottle down and come here!" I said to him and he put the bottle down and walked over to me.

"Jin H-Hyung" was the last thing Yoongi said before he passed out. But I quickly caught him before he hurt him self more.

"Y-Yoongi please wake up p-please come back to me I-I'm sorry baby!" I said to his life less looking body "baby please don't go please I'm s-sorry I should have never done this to you" I said while gently kissing his lips.

"H-Hyung?" Yoongi said with his eyes slightly open.

"Y-yes?" I said to him.

"Did you kiss m-me?" He asked looking oh so cute.

"Yes, yes I did" I said to him as I kissed him again on the cheek this time tho.

"Hyung I love you" Yoongi said before falling asleep.

Your messages have been received.