TEN

TW

YOONGI-CHI
hyung im sorry but this will be the last that you hear from me.
DELIVERED 3:50 am

YOONGI-CHI
Tell Jungkookie that he can have my PIANO.
DELIVERED 3:52 am

YOONGI-CHI
Tell Jimin that he can have my bed.
DELIVERED 3:53 am

YOONGI-CHI
Tell Hobi he can have my pillow
DELIVERED: 3:53

YOONGI-CHI
tell tae that he can have my guitar.
DELIVERED 3:54

YOONGI-CHI
Tell Namjoon he can have my songs.
Delivered 3:55 am

YOONGI-CHI
And for you Seokjinnie Hyung I love you so you get the key to my heart and everything else I love you so much and tell the guys that I love them as well I love you all so much and I know that we didn't have the best relationship and I'm sorry for that but I love you I will always love you see you in another life also tell the fans the I love them for me please.
DELIVERED 4:00 am

YOONGIS POV
Come on Yoongi third times the charm I thought to my self as I held the gun to my head. Just pull the trigger come on do it you can do it just-

BANG!

DISPATCH
SAD NEWS BTS MAIN RAPPER SUGA ALSO KNOW AS MIN YOONGI WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS STUDIO AT 4:30 AM BY A FELLOW MEMBER UNFORTUNATELY HE HAD KILLED HIM SELF BY SHOOTING HIM SLEF IN THE HEAD.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OUR GRATITUDE TOWARDS THE POWERFUL RAPPER AND PRODUCER MIN YOONGI AND WE WILL STILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE REST OF THE BOYS THROUGH OUT THE REST OF THEIR CARRIERS.

ALSO MIN YOONGI WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT HE IS SORRY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE AND HE LOVES EVERYONE SO MUCH AND HE WOULD ASLO LIKE TO THANK HIS FANS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT FROM OVER THE PAST YEAS.

THANK YOU MIN YOONGI FOR BEING HEAR WITH US FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

WE LOVE YOU.

JINS POV

JINS POV

"I'm sorry Yoongi for not answering your messages and I just wish I could tell you why and I still get images in my head from finding your life less body on the floor on your studio you looked so peaceful to peaceful for someone who took their own life I'm sorry and I will always be here for you no matter what I love you" I said as I placed a beautiful bunch of flowers at his grave and I kissed the tomb stone before walking of wishing that you where still here with me.

And the sad thing is I still text your phone thinking that you are still here when I know your not but I just can't let go of you.

I take my phone out one last time sending your phone an I love you message before Walking to the top of our Appartement building.

Once I have saw that the message sent I jumped of the room but I never hit the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I layed up in my bed with tears streaming down my face.

"Babe go back to sleep please" Yoongi said.

"Y-your alive!" I said to him.

"Of course I am why would I not be?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare and you died!" I said.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere don't worry and I'm still here your just lucky my last attempt never happened" Yoongi said

"now give your kitten attention now that you have woke him up" Yoongi said making me laugh.

"Ok my oh so cute husband" I said jokingly and Yoongi just shoved himself into my arms.

"I love you"

"I lobe you to my husband"