SEVEN

UNBLOCK THIS USER

YES/No

This user has now been unblocked.

YOONGI-CHI
Hey hyung thanks for last night it really helped.
DELIVERED 6:30 am

Yoongis pov

Once I sent that message I stood up and walked into my bathroom to take a shower when I hear yelling coming from the kitchen and it sounds like Jin Hyung and Namjoon. SHIT this can't be good.

I quickly get into the shower and get my self cleaned once I got out of the shower I did whatever else I had to do and walked out my room and into the kitchen to see Namjoon crying. What did Jin do?

"Hey Namjoon you ok?" I asked him as I walked over to him.

"Fuck of Yoongi I'm not in the mood to talk" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon im here to talk to you so talk to me" I said and that clearly angered him even more.

"Why should I fucking talk to you when you are the reason me and Jin are fighting you fucking ass don't act like I did not see Jin and YOU kissing last night!" Namjoon yelled as he stood up.

"Because of you Jin and I are done I hope you are fucking happy you slut!" He said and shoved me making me hit my head and he just walked of while I held my hand to my head bringing it back quickly when I felt something wet and it turns out my head is bleeding. FUCK.

"Yoongi Hyung are ok- HOLY SHIT YOUR HEAD WHO DID THIS!" Hobi asked as he ran over to me.

"N-Namjoon" I said to him.

"Why I thought you and Namjoon are best friends?" Hobi asked.

"We are but his got mad at me and just shoved me cuz I kissed Jin well Jin kissed me but that beside the point let's just get me to a hospital" I said and stood up with the help of a panicked Hobi.

JUNGKOOKS POV

"Guys where do Hoseok and Yoongi go?" I asked everyone that was still present.

"Umm I saw them leave hobi said something about going to the hospital cuz Yoongis head got split open" Jimin said and a certain somebodies eyes widened.

"What did I do" Namjoon said.

"WAIT YOUR THE REASON THAT YOONGI HAS TO GET STITCHES!" Tae yelled.

"Wait hold on I did it in a fit of rage" he defended him self.

"YOU ARE STILL THE REASON AS GO WHY HIS HEAD IS BLEEDING!" I said.

"Look let's just all calm down also Yoongi and Hobi are back" Jin said as Hoseok and Yoongi walked in through the door.

Yoongi instantly going into his room.

Strange. Why would Namjoon shove Yoongi?