-

| dasanii |
raq.

"dasani dasani" my little sister tapped me and I sighed turning around "hm?- I peed again."

juju twisted her leg around nervously "it's okay come on" I grabbed her hand and we walked to mommy room.

"ma im going to laundry room - okay baby juju come here" juju ran into the bathroom with her.

I then went to juju room & grabbed her sheets.

So sleepy, but this an everyday thing hope she stop soon. nobody knows why she do it but she do.

Leaving out my apartment I went down to the laundry room. Tay & his friends sat there smoking weed.

"juju?- yep" tay was like family known him since like 2nd grade. We all grew up inna apartments!

I put her stuff in the washer then added detergent. Out of his friends it was one that stood out..

She was a stud. Her gun sagged her pants ,she wore that hoe pack; grey sweats , wife beater .. cologne.
Ole girl noticed me staring and smirked.

" you cute what's your name?- preciate cha and moe- mm I'm Dasani - lemme getcho jack Dasani."

I handed her my phone and watched her put her name ass "Moe 💙." simple simple.

"bye imma fuck with y'all."
-

liked by @okayshayy & 1,235 others

@osaytay : love her like my own 💕.

@keezylorfinny : JUJU 💙.
@dasanii : she said hey nigga 😂.

@okayshayy : that's my juju boo 😍.
@osaytay : 💙.

@dasani : whole hood love juju 😂!!!
@okayshayy : na fr her ass over popular.

View 900 other comments.

I scrolled down my explore & thank the lord I found exactly who I was looking for.. MOE

 MOE