-

|dasanii |
raq.

I grabbed juju arm and pulled her back into the apartment. Lil kids get whoopings and try to run away type shit.

"Sit the fuck down" I told her and started sweeping up the broken glass. She been on 1 all mf day.

My momma came out her room & picked juju up "wanna ride with mommy?- yes - me too ma."

She nodded and walked towards the door.

I followed and shay came out her & tay apartment "hey mama- hey shay wanna come run errands?- yes ma'am."

I hopped in the front seat & shay nem got inna back. I just came cause my momma get me anything I want.

"Mama let's go see yo baby daddy- girrr if you wanna see yo daddy just say that."

My dad is incarcerated due to drug possession and other federal charges.

One thing I pray for everyday is that he is safe and beats the case.

She started towards the jail and I smiled.

—-

"Hey dad I miss you- I miss you more baby girl I'mma beat the case I got one of von lawyers."

Von has beaten every single case thrown at him.

"I pray that you do - man when I get out I'mma get on track I got responsibilities kids man shit wick- I'm glad your realizing this."

"wassup with you? See you still friends with crazy- don't play wimme mr. keez" shay jumped in.

"I got a lil girlfriend - or whateverrr" we said in unison , he really know me.

I laughed and just store at him through the glass. Tears filled my eyes and he threw his head down.

"bye dad I love you- I love you too" I gave my mom the phone and cried in shay arms.

You don't know pain til you don't know if your dad going to prison or coming home.

"he gone come home I feel it" shay hugged my body rocking back and forth.

My dad smiled talking to my mom and she looked back at me smiling then quickly turned around.

Juju started talking to him and giggled looking at me too.

What the fuck is funny?

———

I cried into moe and she rubbed my cramping stomach "it's okay baby I'm here for you."

My stomach grumbled and she got up "watchu want from Chick-fil-A?- a number one with sweet tea and chic sauce."

She left and I got up going to the bathroom.

Tears left my eyes as I groaned looking at myself in the mirror.

"You are perfect beautiful and worth it."

I started to vomit and aimed for the toilet.

Sitting next to the toilet I put my head back. My body was all sweaty and shi.

I turnt on the water to her bath tub and stripped down , disposing of my pad correctly.

Once the tub was full I got in lowering my body into the hot water.

Gettin a call I couldn't exactly answer it.

I'm sure if they were calling bout some serious they would call back.

I submerged my head underwater and opened my eyes.

I stayed under til I could barely breath anymore. The water pushed my body up and I coughed.

"Shuffthbnk" I spat trying to catch my breathe.

Coughing I got out and fell directly onto the floor.

"FUCK" I yelled starting to get a bit frustrated. Scratching my neck I got up and drained the tub.

—————

"Bae why you on the couch?" I asked moe and she shifted.

Pouting I got next to her on the couch "bae go to the room- why?- I wanna be alone."

"What did I do - bae go to sleep- I am - no Go in the room - why baby I wanna sleep with you."

Climbing onto her she sucked her teeth "you too spoiled mama gimme some space- no hold me."

I hugged her and she wrapped her arms around me "good night I love you - I love you too."

————————

Feedback?