-

|dasanii |

"I don't know what road we're on, I don't know what we're heading towards .." I sung into the mic.

"But I know my heart is all yours , All my friends tell me I'd be better off on my own and sometimes I believe 'em But I know, I can never leave her."

Tears slid down my face thinking about her.

Sometimes I wonder how she's doing and if she's happy without me.

"Mixed signals mixed signals.. their killing me"
....
"Loving you is my greatest sin"

"who's gonna be there?- all our peoples dasani you better come" tay threatened and I shrugged.

I love my bitch shay and all but a party for an unborn baby is ridiculous. Not even a baby shower just a party..

"is it because of moe? look she just as hurt as you- on instagram she not - she just lost her granny man you gotta give it time."

My eyes widened , moe never really talked about her family now that I think about it..

I felt bad.

Looking around my dad came driving up all fast "crash my momma car imma crash dat ass" I pointed and he threw the bird.

"I was just at the studio with moe- ion mess with her - so me and the fam do" he shrugged.

That's not at all fair.

"at this party y'all gon work that lil shit out ion give a fuck so I suggest you go get cute- bye" I walked away to my car.

———————-

short chapter.
no revision or editing.