-

|dasanii |
raq.
2 weeks later.

"If you gonna rub it in my face that you bought the apartment then I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT" I yelled at moe.

Every time we have gotten into it she just says "all this is my shit".

"not finna argue with you doe shorty imma see you later - moe if you walk out that door you single bitch" I called out and she shrugged leaving.

I closed the door and castle came running from his bed. "hey buddy buddy"

I'll call my old sneaky link since I'm single.

-

I arrived at his house & exited the car. shay got out too yes we're on a 2 man mission.

& yes I am bi.

We walked up & knocked on the door.

Just as I got a text from moe..

moe🤍.

my new bitch badder🤑.

her pussy ain't fatter doe 🤫.
-

Rah opened the door and pulled me into a lil hug. He smelt of weed and sweet sweet cologne..

I almost inhaled his shirt.

The dude next to him was pretty cute too.

He guided shay inside. Oh that boy got rizz had her cheesing immediately.

"why you out here them lil ass shorts on" he grabbed my ass while I walked infront of him.

His index finger rubbed my puthhhy a lil bit too.

"cause I was coming to see you" I said all innocently.

once we got to his room he locked the door. It was clean , had led lights and a huge bed.

Turning around to him I rubbed down his shirt then wrapped my arms around his waist.

I looked up meeting his eyes and he leaned down kissing me in the mouth.

We started making out and I pulled his both his joggers and ethikas down.

Rah took a seat on the bed and I aligned my mouth with his tip. Swirling my tounge around it, he pushed his feet Back and forth on the carpet.

I rubbed up and down with my hands taking about 4 inches into my mouth.

He pushed my head down and I let him guide me to the length he wanted me to go.

Curling my toes I started deep throating him "mm" he groaned starting to fuck my  mouth.

I could feel him touching the back of my throat

"gawk gawk gawk"

He started thrusting faster "ahhh fuck" he moaned and my pussy started leaking.

His nut shot out into my mouth and I swallowed smiling up at him.

Rah grabbed my neck pulling me up and basically slinging me on the bed.

I fell into doggy style.

He pulled my shorts off revealing my wet pearl.

"you wet as fuck mama" he said lowly rubbing up and down my clit.

He teased by rubbing the tip up and down my clit  too "Raheem" I whined trying to put it in myself.

He pulled my hand back and inserted the tip.

I squirmed feeling him give me all his inches.

Rah started stroking deeply in and out of me "Mm I missed you rah" I moaned.

He smacked my ass "you missed this dick huh?- mhm"

Grabbing my waist he pulled me back on it making me squeal.

I threw my ass back gaining control til he started fucking me harder.

"OUGHH" I groaned feeling him touch my guts.

He pounded on my g spot and I pushed his stomach back.

I felt that build up in my stomach "Mm fuck I'm bouta cum rah" I buried my face in the pillow.

He started doing fast hard strokes in and out "wait for me mama" i clutched the covers.

"I can- can't"

"Ight nut for me baby" he said lowly.

"Ohh my gosh" I moaned and came all over his dick.

He nutted inside of me.

he turned me over and I kissed oh his lips.

We started deeply kissing and I pulled away "I need this more often" I said breathing heavily.

He agreed and I just put his hand on my Coochie.

"I'm finna use the bathroom then dip - ight lemme get a kiss" he asked and I pecked his lip "man" rah grabbed my neck and passionately kissed me.

I tried getting up and fell on my knees.

He geeked and picked me up walking to the bathroom.

"should fuck you inna air- you won't pussy "

........
"Ugh daddy I'm sorry you will " I moaned holding onto rah neck.

He looked in the mirror.

I came on his dick once again and he pulled out nutting on my stomach. But it dropped down.

He tossed me on the toilet and I sat there waiting to pee.

After I took some of his clothes and walked downstairs.

Shay looked over at me with half her lace off and eye lash missing.

"Chile zickkk toooo bomb" we laughed in unison.

——————