𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

"We all have a hidden Monster."

"Do you?"

"Do you?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

TABLE OF CONTENTS

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Book One

ACT ONE ━━ SEASON ONE

ACT TWO ━━ SEASON TWO

ACT THREE ━━ SEASON THREE

━━━━━━━━

SYNOPSIS

A Prophecy had been placed two thousand years ago, the day a Salvatore betrayed a Bennett for a Petrova.

Under the light of a Waning moon, two doppelgängers will grace the earth, instead of one. One filled with darkness, masked as light. One filled with light, masked as darkness.

One will be forgotten, while the other will be admired.

One will suffer at the hands of the other, while the other will die for the suffering.

One will fall.

The other will rise

As a Monster.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

IN WHICH Delilah Gilbert was kept a secret from the moment she turned four. Taken away to a place only told about in movies. Until the day her twin sister needs to get away and Delilah gets called to be the stand-in. Now in the town that once forgot her, she will leave her mark in the souls of its inhabitants.

Secrets will be kept, lies will be told, promises will be made, alliances will be broken, and hearts will be torn.

◦•●✿ Disclaimer ✿●•◦ I do not own The Vampire Diaries nor any of the characters, plots, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful creators and owners. I do own the characters, plots, background, and dialogue I create for this story. Stealing will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated.

◦•●✿ Warnings ✿●•◦ This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, blood, little smut, polyamory relationship, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and mature language. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution. This is an Elena bashing story so if you like Elena, be warned.