𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈

╚»𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬«╝

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Grace Delilah Gilbert
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"My whole life I was forgotten by most of my family, except you both. You are my family."

"Jeremy! Pick up your shit, before I turn you into a rusty middle age man with my magic."

"Catch me if you can."

"I won't be Katherine, I won't destroy the beauty that is the bond of the Salvatore Brothers."

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓Jenna Ivy Sommers┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Jenna Ivy Sommers
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"My niece will kick your ass faster that you can throw the insult that is about to come out of your mouth."

"Don't tell Jeremy, but you are my favorite. You can tell Elena though."

"Why is it that you have two hot brothers giving you heart eyes but the only thing I'm getting is a stick with batteries?"

"This is a betrayal, how can both of you betray me like that? You watched 'The Adam Project' without me,"

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓Jeremy Christopher Gilbert┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛"Jenna! Tell Lilah she is not allowed to steal my pot!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Jeremy Christopher Gilbert
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Jenna! Tell Lilah she is not allowed to steal my pot!"

"Yeah, It turns out a social life isn't as much fun as kicking vampire ass."

"You are my sister. It doesn't matter that you weren't physically here, because I knew you were here in my heart."