𝐓𝐰𝐨

Who is Marie Jones?

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒

"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒."

The next morning Elena woke up to her Saturday alarm at 8:30am. She hated waking up late, and with the fact that she was leaving that night, she just couldn't sleep.

She decided to pack her small bag, making it carry her necessities and not cause any suspicion that she was leaving town in less than 16 hours. She packed her toothbrush, a picture of her parents, another with them and Elena and another with Elena and Jeremy. Lastly she packs her 'E' necklace. She stares at her diary, contemplating taking it with her but shakes her head and leaves it next to her bed. She sees the necklace Stefan gave her, but ignores it and zips her bag. She decided to take a shower and and finish any homework she had.

At Eleven, she had nothing to do so she deep cleaned her room, throwing away any trash, taking used cups and plates down to the kitchen, taking out old clothes and putting them in 'donate' bags, and hiding them back in the closet. By eight o'clock, her room looked like showrooms that realtors showed potential buyers.

So Elena decided to leave letters for Grace, to make taking over easier. She explained basically her whole life, her ex boyfriends, her friends, the people she didn't like and what she does on a daily basis. She knew she should have told her about the supernatural but felt as if she didn't know then the brothers would probably think she was compelled and walk away.

By the time she was done, it was 10 pm, she had two hours to get to the airport. She didn't even know where her next destination would be after that, and the thought exited her.

She sneaks out of her room and down the stairs, where Jenna and Jeremy were. Jeremy playing video games and Jenna drinking a bottle of wine. Jenna looks up at the footsteps and asks, "Hey, where are you going?"

"Just to the grill," She lies.

Jenna looks towards the clock and frowns, "at ten?"

"Yes, Bonnie and I want to milkshakes so we said why not." she shrugs, downplaying it.

"Okay," Jenna nods, not wanting to hog the girl. "Don't stay out too late."

"I won't" Elena says, with a small smile, she then looks towards her younger brother and calls out as she walks out, "Bye Jere." She is ignored by her brother, making her smile dimmer a little before walking out of her childhood home and towards her car.