𝐎𝐧𝐞

I don't want to feel like this

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹

She was dead.

Or close to it.

"Where is she?" The man hovering over her asked, knife in hand. He placed the tip of it under her jaw, not yet drawing blood, and ever so slowly, moved it down her body, between her breast, under her left one and down her side, stopping just over her hip. Before pulling in back and plunging it into her stomach. No sound came out of her, but the glare being sent his way was almost just as refreshing to Milo.

The dark haired man took his hands off the knife, leaving it in her body. He sweetly smiled at her, leaving a sick feeling accompanying the knife. "What, nothing to say?" he taunts. "If I remember correctly a few weeks ago you had plenty, you and your little friend." He looked around the hardly lit room, "Yet, she is nowhere in sight."

He grabbed a syringe filled with an unknown liquid from a tray next to the tied girl, "Tell me how to find her and-" He put the needle on her neck "-You get to keep the little sanity you have left." When the woman stayed silent, he smirked and injected her, making her gasp and her eyes turn a sickly white before returning to their normal green.

Without any warning, he grabbed the knife inside of her and pulled it out, the girl let out a small whimper, "Such loyalty to someone who left you the first chance she got." He roughly grabbed her jaw and forced her face close to his. "Where is Grace?"

Elena couldn't handle it. The vampires, the lying, the deaths. It was too much for the seventeen year old to handle. As she and Jeremy bask in the silence that came with Elena telling her sixteen year old brother about vampires, after he had just witness his girlfriend get basically murdered. She needed a break. She decided to leave.

Elena gave him a smile, squeezed his hand and walked out his room. As she stepped out the door, she was met with her recent ex boyfriend, and vampire, Stefan Salvatore, her decision kept replaying in her mind, she needed to leave.

She smiles at him, a little fake. "Are you okay?"

Stefan looks unsure, "I, uh, I wanted to help her. But instead, uh." he pauses, not sure if the guilt of not being able to help the new vampire would ever leave him. Not only that, but he was the one to ultimately kill her, "How's he doing?"