𝟏𝟑| 𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

TIAN'S PALACE

THE CHEERING IN the church was loud, the sound of clapping adding to it

THE CHEERING IN the church was loud, the sound of clapping adding to it. The candles on the chandeliers were bright as they kept light for everyone in the pews of the church as they cheered on the lovely couple who were happily married.

The sun shined through the windows, showing that it was daytime out in New Orleans. Everyone watched and cheered as Tian picked his wife up bridal style, spinning around as he twirled him before he gently placed her back down on her feet, clasping his bare hands over her gloved colored ones she had over her soft hands.

Y/n wore a nice white wedding dress with a white veil and the same crown she wore in the bayou when her, Tian and Naveen had turned back into humans. Tian wore a nice a nice black suit, the same suit his father had worn when he married his mother. Smiling brightly, they glance over in the direction where Y/n's father and sister and Tian's mother were at.

Tian waves at his mother while Y/n blows a kiss to her father and sister as the three new family members clapped for the new couple. Then glancing to their left, they caught sight of Naveen standing with his parents as they clapped for his best friends.

Naveen happily waved at them when they waved at him, his parents doing the same as they had happily met their sons, now, best friends earlier when the prince brought them to New Orleans. As the couple looked back at one another, Naveen's eyes caught sight of Charlotte's blue ones, waving at her, making her eyes widen before she excitedly waved back.

The blonde took notice that the prince motioned towards her when he caught his parents attention. Only a few days went by since the three best friends had turned human again, and Naveen and Charlotte had gotten to know each other better.

Of course, it took about a few minutes until the blonde had calmed down but she eventually had spoken to him like he was a normal person, which he was, and not a prince. Though his parents cut him off a bit and waited till he got married, Naveen didn't want to get married at the moment.

He wanted to play his ukulele and he was happy to get to know Charlotte and lot better, but he wanted to wait awhile before even thinking about getting married. And surprisingly, Charlotte was completely happy with that. She was perfectly fine with getting to know the prince better as well.

Soon enough, the married couple began venturing down the aisle hand in hand before they opened the doors to the church, jogging down as they covered their eyes from the flashes of the cameras that went in their direction.

Stopping by their carriage that would take them away, Tian helped his wife up before getting up himself just as Y/n throws her bouquet towards a crowd of girls who were eagerly waiting for it, hoping they'd catch it. However, Charlotte had gone in front of them and grabbed it, making the couple and even Naveen chuckle as the group of girls glared at the blonde.

🐸

Tian's Palace was now made.

It took awhile, but it happened. Both Tian and Y/n had gotten a house of their own in New Orleans after their wedding and were happily living in the town they grew up in. They moved closer to town than where Y/n had been living her whole life.

The married couple had gone to the Fenner's office and gave them lots of money, which had left them shock as they clearly hadn't expected Tian to get so much money in a matter of days, remembering he had been working so hard, working two shifts at two different places day and night every single day, not even getting a long break to sleep.

Louis had even helped his friends as he would growl at the brothers whenever they looked his way, practically challenging them to not give Tian his restaurant. It took a couple weeks or so for the married couple to construct the building that the restaurant would be at, but they did it.

They even had the help of Y/n's father, Naveen, Tian's mother and even Charlotte would help quite a bit. The couple worked day and night to get Tian's Palace newly made for the civilians in New Orleans and they finally did it. And as they did that, Y/n had began writing her book.

Tian was proud of his wife for how far she came, just like how she was proud of him and how far he came. Whenever they took breaks of constructing the restaurant, Y/n would write. It wasn't really a break for her but she loved writing.

Eventually, she had gotten it to a publisher and now lots of people in the small town of New Orlean were reading the book about the bayou and the different creatures and making it a story. Eudora, Tian's mother, had helped her out through it all, helping her write the fairytale.

The restaurant was crowded with customers as music echoed throughout the place, making people even more happy. Louis could be seen happily playing his trumpet on stage with the rest of the band. He was now accepted for who he was. People weren't scared of him anymore. Well, some people were still scared of him, but he was accepted for who he was and his talent.

By the tables, Y/n could be seen speaking with her sister, father and Tian's mother as the woman was sitting with her in-laws as Tian was walking through the crowd, happily greeting the people who would wave at him.

"In the south land, there's a city
Way down on the river.
Where the women are very pretty.
And all the men deliver."

The boy walks over to where his wife, mother and in-laws were, hugging Charlotte, pressing a soft kiss to his wife's cheek, patting the girls father on the shoulder and hugging his mother tightly just as Naveen pops over, twirling around as he takes off the lid of the tray he was holding, revealing the amazing and delicious food Tian had made with the help of the other chefs, Y/n and even Naveen.

"They got music, it's always playing.
Start in the daytime,
Go all through the night.
And when you hear that music playing,
Hear what I'm saying, make you feel alright."

Everyone was cheering louder and going to the dancefloor when Naveen joined Louis on stage with his ukulele, the two friends dancing happily with one another, dancing on the stage as he did so. Deciding to join the dancing people, Tian grabs Y/n's hand, pulling her with him as they dance with everyone, twirling his wife around and dipping her as well.

As they danced, they caught sight of Charlotte dancing with Naveen's little brother, holding his small hands in hers before Naveen danced around them happily.

"Grab somebody, come on down.
Bring your paintbrush, we're painting the town.
There's some sweetness going around."

Still holding his wife's hand in his, Tian brings them up on the balcony in the, continuing to dance when they got there before he led them outside on the balcony, revealing the water and the moon, stars, Evangeline and Ray all shining down on them.

Twirling her around before dipping her, Tian and Y/n meet halfway before their lips meet in a very passionate kiss as the man brings his wife up straighter, their lips moving in sync together.

"Dreams do come true
In New Orleans."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾! 𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺 🎉