Leo x Injured reader

Requested by @myselfcuzmidterms

Title: $4.10

Note: credit for this oneshot idea goes to Pain_Hub01 and please read the note at the end of the chapter its very important.

"Raph- go! Wait. I forgot." Donnie smacked himself in the forehead as said brother, who was driving, turned around and gave him a dead stare. He then gave a pointed look to his left ankle that was wrapped in gauze, hence why he was driving.

"Nice call genius. While you're at it, why not just tell Mikey to take over the computer?" He sarcastically responded as he turned around and continued driving, trying not to hit anything. Though, he giggled a little suspiciously when he half ran-over a car.

"Donnie, I could totally do whatever it is you're doing. You can count on me bro." Donnie, with a huff, shoved Mikey's approaching face away from him as he finally remembered that he had another brother.

"Leo!" Said brother poked his head down from where he was on top of the Shellraiser, fighting off any Foot that were attacking the vehicle from the top.

"There's a vial of mutagen in a warehouse ten minutes away but we won't make it before the Foot at this rate! I need you to get on the Stealth-"

"No." Donnie dropped his shoulder and turned to look at Raph, who was attempting to get out of the front seat, where Donnie had effectively strapped him in.

"Raph, you're still driving!" Donnie shrieked as he threw himself over to his brother. They wrestled for a little bit, not even noticing as Leo and Mikey traded places on the roof. Leo then dropped onto the Stealth Bike and was off in another second, Donnie and Raph stopping their arguing wrestling match to watch as he revved the bike and then took off down the street.

"Does this mean I get the computer?" Mikey muttered from the back.

"Warehouse, warehouse. Take a left here and four blocks up should be a right turn." Leo said to himself as he raced even faster, now beginning to understand why Raph was so obsessed with the bike. It felt as if he were flying.

He closed his eyes and relished in the feeling of the handles between his grasp, the feel of the bike purring under his skin, the rumble in his ears along with the sound of the whistling wind, the twitching of his foot on the pedal that begged him to go even faster, and the thought that he just might.

Just as he pressed the gas even more, something flashed in his mind and he threw his eyes open just as he turned the corner- straight into a person.

If Leo could've cussed- he would've.

He had just hit someone. Granted, they dove for the road and Leo swerved.

Though, there must've been a lack of communication as they both dove for the same side of the road, but still- they tried.

A loud groan of pain broke Leo out of his stupor and he raised his eyes and undid the black turtle shell, peeking over to check on the person. They were on their back in the middle of the street, holding their left leg up to their chest as they wailed, rolling back and forth.

"Help, oh help. However much of my college expenses will be covered by this horrible accident I was just involved in?" Leo's concerned gaze slowly left his face as a more "really?" look took over as he realized that the person wasn't really hurt- at least, not that bad.

"Hey, you did this. Come help me up and maybe give me your wallet while you're at it, 'cause you're paying for all this." Leo banged his head on the handlebars as he stood up and made his way over to the person, not caring if they saw him at this point.

"Oh, my gosh- an alligator!" Leo spun around looking for said thing, but was cut off by laughter.

"Are you talking about me?" He demanded as he walked closer, pointing to himself. The person dropped their knee and flattened out like a starfish, staring up at him.

"Uh, duh? Unless I suddenly look like Godzilla? If I actually do then just finish the job- I'm ugly enough as is." Leo was so confused- like more than he'd ever been before. Suddenly remembering he had something to take care of- the mutagen thing, nothing too important, of course- he took large steps over to the person still staring at him, and held out a hand.

The person gave a lazy groan and then threw an arm up. Leo began pulling, but then was surprised when the person's body started sliding to the side. That's when he realized they were sliding because they weren't trying to get up- they were completely limp.

"Can you help me out a little?" The person groaned again and threw themself up, bending their legs to stand. Immediately upon doing so, they collapsed again with a cry and clenched hands, almost dragging the blue-eyed turtle down with them.

"Woah- hey!" Leo wailed as he went down on his knees, the person in front of him trying to climb his body to stand.

"Stay still, tort." They commanded as they wobbled on one leg, holding onto Leo's shoulder and head. He blew air out from between his lips and then rolled his eyes, grabbing the person and swinging them over his shoulder as they huffed and then went silent.

He then threw them onto the seat in front of him as he revved the bike and then took off towards the nearest hospital, muttering under his breath and rolling his eyes every few seconds.

"Don't roll your eyes too much or you'll miss people crossing the street." Leo almost brake-checked for the sole purpose of seeing the person sitting in front of him dislocate their nose on the bike.

But, he took a deep breath, reminded himself that he couldn't be a hero with a criminal record, and continued driving until he saw the tall building that was surprisingly empty for a Saturday night.

"Dude, that was chill. You're nice when you're not running people over, you know?" Leo shoved them off the bike and almost felt bad when they stumbled on their leg. Then, he immediately regretted it when they went down to hold their thigh and duped him out with the "okay" sign.

"Made you look." They cackled as they mock-saluted him and turned to hobble away, getting ready to moan and groan the whole way there for that free healthcare and maybe a hot doctor.

"Wait- here." Leo held something out to them and they pursed their lips before taking it. "Payment. If I see you again, it's on sight." With that, Leo drove away.

"Hmm." They hummed as they turned and began walking towards the door, opening their hand to see a stack of money. "What the-" Thinking they could pay for even a little bit of the bill with their "sugar daddy's" money, they peeled apart the bills and started counting.

"Bruh- he gave me four dollars and a dime!"

i had requests written on my laptop in a notes app- sounds good right? my sister deleted it. i restarted my laptop and everything and their gone- like gone gone and i had about 10 requests on there.

so im sorry but chances are that if u didnt dm me ur request (like-a someone special whom i love very much cuz ur so creative<3 U KNOW WHO U ARE) then i cant write it cuz i just dont have it anymore. if u made a request pls let me know.