"here?"

"are you sure you want to walk to school today, sweetie? I could always drive you school."

tyler nods, finishing off the last of his waffles, "i'm positive, ma. it's just a 15 minute walk, what could happen?"

his mother looked unsure, her eyebrows knitted in worry. tyler had never wanted to walk to school, he either rode with his parents or on the bus so this was unusual.

"okay then...but can you at least tell me why you want to walk?" his mother said

"i dunno, something just feels different today." he mumbled as he slipped on his backpack, "so yeah i'm walking, see ya mom.

kissing his mom on the cheek, tyler walked out the front door and began his walk to school.

on the walk he saw the things he would see on his daily commute. large trees densely packed with leaves, the occasional lost possession be it; shoes, toys even bikes. y'know usual stuff you see on the side of the rode. tyler had been 10 minutes into his walk when the bus drove past, he glanced at the people by the windows and saw something that made him stumble.

there, in one of the bus windows, was a person that looked so much like his elementary school best friend, y/n. i mean, the resemblance was uncanny! their (e/c) eyes, plump (l/c) lips and their (f/s) face...the only thing that was different was the hair which was significantly shorter and partly dyed red. they had their elbow propped against the window as they stared lazily outside —just like how y/n used to do.

'no way...was that y/n?' tyler asked himself even though he already knew it wasn't. it couldn't have been y/n. it was a total stranger who just happened to look like them! that wasn't y/n.

y/n was all the way in wherever-they-are and definitely not in toronto. tyler's gaze was torn from the familiar sight when the bus had gotten too far away.
deciding to push that strange sight to the back of his mind, he jogged the rest of the way to school.

starry eyed (tyler nguyen-baker) !!!discontinued!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara