"4*town?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM?!"

y/n turned to see three of their four friends pounce on them.

"oof!" they grunted as they got tackled, "calm down! i didn't say anything!!"

abby hugged their arms together to keep them from breaking free, "LIAR!"

"yeah!" miriam chirped, " if you didn't say anything then what was that look on your face for?"

"that didn't look like the face of someone who said nothing." priya said, pushing their face close to y/n's and poking their cheek.

snickering, y/n wiggled their way out of the human cage.

"i didn't say anything to devon. i promise!" they laughed, holding their stomach.

"but-!"

"but it doesn't matter!" mei mei butted in pulling her friends to their feet and ushered them into a circle, "all that matters is that, THIS is what real men look like!"

she whipped out a magazine, the title of which y/n read as 'teen beatz'. their friends sighed dreamily.

"4*town..."

y/n raised a brow, "4*town?"

mei nodded frantically, "YES! 4*TOWN!!" she flipped open the magazine. it opened on a page featuring a blonde man with blue eyes and a beauty mark above his lip.

"jesse went to art school!"

flipping to another page, y/n saw another blonde man making a heart at the camera.

"tae young fosters injured doves!"

now at a new page was a picture of a man looking at the camera with a relaxed smile and half-lidded eyes.

"and robaire...speaks french!"

mei mei the  pointed to a small area of the page that featured two other men, "aaron z and aaron t are like really talented too!"

slipping the magazine back in her bag, she continued, "we are 4*townies, remember? ride or die!"

y/n watched as mei held up four of her fingers, ending her speech dramatically. the rest were still trapped in a 4*town trance until priya snapped out of it.

"yeah, but tickets to 4*town are, like, a bajillion dollars... and devon's right here." she said, making miriam nod.

"AND FREE!" abby added, curling her hands into claws.

mirian nods again before turning to y/n, "oh right! we never got to ask!" 

they all surrounded y/n, expectant looks on their faces.

"y/n.." miriam started, "are..you...a 4*townie?!"

y/n blinked before slowly shaking their head, "nah but they seem cool!" 

the girls looked disappointed for a second before perking up.  mei mei grabbed their hand.

"that's okay! we can still convert you into a 4*townie!"

abby nodded, "YEAH! we just have to push you in the right direction!"

pulling out 5 photos, she held each of them out to her friend.
y/n scanned the photocards, reading the names on each one.

robaire.

tae young.

jesse.

aaron z.

aaron t.

"alright y/n.." abby whisperd ominously, "pick your poison."

thinking for a moment, y/n hovered their finger over each card, hesitating in their movements. finally, they had come to a decision. slowly moving their hand, they pointed at...

(your favorite 4*town member)

pulling out the card from her hand, abby passed it to y/n. "welcome to the 4*townies, y/n. take this as a token to initiation."

all four girls cheered, wrapping their friend in a group hug. they stayed like that until mei broke the hug, hearing the bus pull up. 

"oh shoot! i have to run guys!"

miriam stopped her, "hey, we're all going karaoke-ing today. maybe you could come with?"

mei thought about it, "ehhh...i don't know.."

"aww, c'mon mei.." y/n pleaded, doing their best puppy dog eyes.

the rest of the girls followed suit, pleading with mei. 

biting her lip, mei whined, "i can't... it's cleaning day!"

her friends groaned.

"speaking of, i got this new feather duster and i'm telling you it is amazing!"

"come on, mei!" miriam begged, "everyday is cleaning day! we barely see you anymore..and you said you wanted to hang out with y/n."

"i know.." mei sighed, "we can go karaoke-ing another time!"

nodding, miriam placed a hand on mei's shoulder.

"alright, you can go." she said, "but only if you pass the gauntlet!"

y/n watched  as their friends danced and sang together, ending it with different poses. they smiled, they all looked so happy, maybe they should give this 4*town thing a try.

miriam handed mei a c.d. and sent her on her way home. dusting her hands off, she swung her body around and skipped towards the remaining three.

"alright, let's go karaoke our hearts out!" she cheered, pumping a fist into the air.

"YEAH!" abby yelled, running around in circles, "WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT BY THE END OF IT, Y/N KNOWS THE LYRICS TO EVERY 4*TOWN SONG!!"

they all chuckled at abby's outburst. y/n did end up memorizing every song of 4*towns though.