A New Place

Arny's P.O.V

I never knew what kind of hotel Lake Falls was.

Not until I walked through the front doors, it was more then just a hotel it seemed to be more of a place for people to escape to.

So people can get away from their lives for a bit and relax even tho this place is haunted, people are still able to relax here.

Not much happens around here tho, the place seems very old.

Anyways, as I walked through the doors the first thing I noticed was a women sitting in a chair in the lobby, she seemed to be reading.

I walked up to the counter to check in so I could get up to my room and put everything away.

I'll be staying here for a few months because I have been traveling a lot lately.

And I needed a place to stay for a bit and Lake Falls Hotel was the closes one I could find from where I was at that moment.

I don't even remember where I was when I got to Lake Falls.

But oh well I'm here now and I can't wait to just relax and take my time seeing the city of Lake Falls.

Its a pretty big city there's so much to see.

*Time Skip*

Y/N's P.O.V

I had just arrived at Lake Falls, I was on vacation with a few friends.

But they went home early so I was left at the hotel alone.

I knew they weren't my real friends, they always try to embarrassed me whenever we went out.

I'm never talking to them again I already blocked them on everything.

But I'm going to enjoy myself.

Anyways, right now I am at the pool they have here at the hotel just enjoying the feeling of the sun on me.

Floating on my back, when all of a sudden I feel someone splash water at me.

I quickly look over to the way it came from and I see this man with black curly hair smiling at me.

"Dude why did you splash me?" I asked confused.

"I don't know, maybe I wanted tl get your attention" The man said swimming closer to me.

"My names Arny, what's yours?" He said smiling.

"Y/N, nice to meet you Arny" I laughed because no man has ever done that or anything like that to get my attention before.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N" Arny said smiling even bigger if that is even possible.

After that we started to talk more, somehow we spent like the whole day at the pool just talking and getting to know each other for some reason.

I didn't mind it, it was just not something I usually do, but I guess something new is always good.

*3 weeks later*

Arny's P.O.V

Right now Y/N and I are talking to the front desk to see if we can share a room.

We argued but eventually they let us share a room of course we had separate beds since we were still getting to know each other.

Anyways after I moved my stuff into Y/N's hotel room I looked at the time and it was almost 8pm.

So we decided to watch a movie before we went to bed because tomorrow Y/N and I are going to see the city more.

3rd persons P.O.V

That night Y/N ended up falling asleep on Arny's bed in his arms somehow.