In The End

Arny's P.O.V

Life changes in multiple ways, but there's one thing that stays the same, those who love you.

It's not everyday you find someone or some people that love and appreciate you for everything that you do.

Life's a journey, don't go it alone.

I found Y/N and now we have a daughter named Dani and I couldn't be happier.

But things haven't all been great, since we found out her mother is alive she has been cutting more certainly.

I catch her every now and then, but she always covers it with a long sleeve shirt or a hoodie even in the hot weather were in.

It breaks my heart to see her do this but I can't blame her

I used to do the same thing, but I didn't go to the point where I would end up in the hospital like she does.

Anyways, Dani is now 18 years old now, and living with her best friend.

Y/N and I are apart now, a few weeks after finding out her mother was alive she took her life she couldn't handle it anymore trying not to run into her everywhere she goes.

I couldn't save her, she was far too gone by the time I tried to help, I wish I could have saved her she would have loved to see Dani turn 18 and finally move out with her best friend.

If it wasn't for y / n I wouldn't have my daughter , now I have someone to live for, someone to look forward to seeing.

In the end y / n was the one who saved me.