MY LOVE

Sorry it took me a bit to post this chapter I've had a little bit of writers block but here it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 Years Later*

Arny's P.O.V

Y/N and I haven't left each others side since we met in Lake Falls.

We see each other almost every single day, and when I go travel I always ask her if she wants to come along.

She doesn't get out much because her parents don't let her have any friends to go out with.

But since we met her parents let her go out with me and see the world.

Right now I am on my way to pick her up so we can travel to LA.

I know she's always wanted to go there and see the city, she's told me that she's had dreams of going there but she's never been there before.

Anyways, I had just pulled into her driveway, as she comes running out with her suitcase.

I get out of the car and she comes running to me and jumps on me to hug me, I pick her up and spin her around.

I don't always get to see her so when I do I always do this whenever she hugs me.

And I know she loves it.

"I've missed you Bubs!" Y/N says as I put her down finally.

"I've missed you too princess!" I said as she smiled at the nickname, even tho were not dating we still have nicknames for each other.

Anyways, after I put her suitcase in the trunk we both got into the car and drove to our first destination.

*Time Skip*

Y/N's P.O.V

Our first stop is to get something to eat because its gonna be a long drive to LA.

It takes about 5 hours to get to LA from where I live after Arny picked me up.

Once we were back on the road though, we blasted our music like we always do.

We took turns driving of course that way one of us could sleep for a bit but neither one of us slept we both stayed up jamming together with our music.

*Time Skip*

Arny's P.O.V

Once we finally arrived in LA, it was pretty late so we just checked into our hotel and went to our room.

But we didn't turn in for the night we stayed up for a bit to plan what we are going to be doing tomorrow.

*The Next Morning*

Y/N's P.O.V

Since we got to LA last night we decided to make a plan that night to see the city.

Once we finally got out to see everything it was better then we both expected.

As we were walking, we paused a few times to get pictures with the Hollywood Sign in the background.

After we explored a lot of the places we had a few attractions to go to, which would end our first official night after we saw the city.

*Time Skip*

3rd's persons P.O.V

Y/N and Arny have been having a lot of fun but the day has come for them to return home.

On their way back they got into a crash, Arny was driving by when a drunk driver slammed into him.

Arny looked over at Y/N and she was unconscious but she was still breathing, he quickly pulled out his phone and called 911.

"Hi, there was a car crash on Broadway and one of the people are unconscious." Arny said through the phone.

"Okay, emergency vehicles are on their way" the officer said, after that Arny went over to the passenger side to check on Y/N and make sure she's okay, he didn't see any blood so he assumed she was okay.

Once the emergency vehicles got there, they pulled Y/N out and put her in the ambulance and they said Arny could go with.

After they arrived at the hospital they took Y/N back immediately.

*Time Skip*

Once the doctors told Arny what all was going on, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

They told him that she was put into a coma by how big the crash was, he felt so bad.

They said it would be a few days before she would wake up maybe a week at the most they said too.

So the doctors said that Arny could stay with her, he could sleep in the bed next to her until they need that bed for a patient.

And he did, he slept there every night just waiting and hoping she would wake up.

*2 weeks later*

Arny's P.O.V

I was still waiting for Y/N to wake up, the doctors said it would be a week at the most but it has been 2 weeks since Y/N went into a coma.

I stayed in the room with Y/N each and everyday, just hoping she would wake up.

I would hold her hand sometimes, it made me cry just to stand there and look at her, she was stable, but she was still in the coma.

One day while I was still holding her hand and halfway falling asleep I felt her move and when I lifted my head I saw her eyes opened.

I ran out of the room and got the doctor, and when I came back I held her hand again but this time she pulled away and looked at me.

"Who are you and why were holding my hand?" Y/N said as I felt a tear ran down my face.

"Doctor what's going on how come she doesn't remember me?" I said scared.

"It seems like she suffering from amnesia, that's a common thing that happens after coming out of a coma." The doctor said looking down.

"How long will this last" I asked making sure I can get her back.

"Not long as long as you help her get her memory back." The doctor said as he looked at me.

I just looked at Y/N and smiled weakly.