Another Part of life

Y/Friends/N's P.O.V

Today is the day I get to see my best friend and her new husband, even tho this will be my first time meeting him, I already know a lot about him from Y/N.

She talked about him a lot whenever we hung out, I didn't mind it, I love to see ber happy.

Anyways, I had just arrived at the airport in Lake falls because that is the closest to where Y/N and Arny live now.

Once I spotted Y/N I ran to her, I can't believe I get to stay with her.

We didn't decide how long I will be staying with her but I hope its forever because I never want to leave her side.

She keeps me going, I missed her so much.

"Shawty, I missed you" Y/N said hugging me once we separated she introduced me to Arny.

"Arny this is Y/Fri/N, Y/Fri/N this is Arny my husband!" Y/N said smiling as we started walking to their car.

Once we got to their house Y/N showed me to my room.

Y/N is gonna be helping me to change my name, I picked a name that I've always loved and one that means the most to me.

It was my mothers name, I've always loved that name even tho she's gone now I would like to always remember her for the person she was.

She was such an amazing mother, she was actually there for me when I needed her.

Anyways, as soon as my name was changed I was finally out in the clear, no one knew who I was before other then Y/N and Arny.

Y/N's P.O.V

Now that Y/Fri/N is changed, we can now go out together to like the beach and all, of course Arny would be there.

Hw basically goes everywhere with me for some reason, at times he's like a little puppy never wanting to leave my side.

I don't mind it though, just sometimes it gets a little much sometimes.

Anyways, today we decided to go to the beach and hangout, once we got there I just pulled my dress over my head and took it off that way because I was already wearing my bathing suit.

As I did that all the guys were staring, until Arny yelled and said 'Mind your business' which made me laugh a little.

Once we all got into the water we just played in the water until we felt like getting out.

Once we did get out we dried off and went to get something to eat and then we went to this little fair that LA does at least twice a week.

They set everything up the day before so they have everything ready for when they open the next day.

Arny and I go there a lot, Arny's won lots of stuffed animals for me, now I have like a whole room full of stuffed animals, yes some of them are from my childhood but most of them are from Arny.

I lived half of my life in foster care, my parents were abusive to me and my siblings so we ended up in the foster system.

I was 12 when it happened now I'm 21, my sister was 14 going now she's 23, and my little brother was 5 now he's 15 but I don't get to see much of my little brother.

He had to get adopted when he was put into the foster system, I haven't seen him since 2015.

I miss him like crazy, but I'm not allowed to see him until he is of age which is 18 and that's if he chooses to see me and my sister.

Anyways, right now Y/Fri/N and I are finishing her papers to change her name.

After we got done with that we sent them to the court house to get reviewed and approved.

I still get to call her Shawty because that's what I've always called her and plus she's shorter then me.

Anyways, right now Arny and I are just walking around Lake Falls, we decided to move there because that's the area we first met at and we didn't want to forget the best day of our lives.

3rd persons P.O.V

As Arny and Y/N were walking they came a crossed a little kitten on the street.

They quickly picked it up evwn tho it took them a minute because the kitten was scared.

Once the kitten was comfortable they decided to take it home and take care of it.

But not before an accident happened.

As they were walking home a car was coming too fast and almost hit Y/N, but Arny pushed her out of the way and he ended up getting hit instead.

Y/N quickly called an ambulance and the cops, once they arrived at the hospital they took Arny back immediately.

Y/N waited 3 hours to hear anything about Arny, she couldn't believe that it happened.

The doctor said the hit had put him in a coma just like she was in when they got hit by a drunk driver.

The doctor also said that the person driving was also drunk.

When the doctors finally let Y/N in the room she went straight to Arny's side and slept there the entire time he was in a coma.

*2 months later*

Arny has been in a coma for over 2 months now, and Y/N sleeps at the hospital everyday hoping that he'll wake up.

While Y/N was falling asleep she felt Arny move and when she looked up she saw him staring at her.

"Who are, wait Y/N is that you?" Arny said squeezing Y/N's hand.

"Yes its me, thank god your awake" She said as tears started running down her face.

She quickly went to go get the doctor and as soon as she did, the doctor checked everything and told them that he can go home in a few hours.

So Y/N stayed with him until they got to leave, once they left Y/N helped Arny get out of bed and out the front door.

Y/N drove of course, once they got home they were greeted by the little kitten they named him scar because he had some scars and because the name seemed to fit perfectly.

The little kitten seemed so answer to the name scar he really likes the name scar.

Once the day ended they all decided to go to sleep and let the world fade away as they felt safe in each others arms.