1.Red Rose

A/N:
Hey😅
I'm back!
I had deleted this story thinking it had gone nowhere, but after, I didn't realize how much i missed writing it. So I rewrote it. Keep in mind that I rewrote from scratch so the dialogue or anything about the story that you might remember might not be on here because I don't remember it. I wrote based on my memory but I did change some stuff anyway.

Other than that I hope you enjoy the story, and  if you read this story before welcome back:)

So, no further to do this is Her Destruction!

************************************************
The sky painted itself orange and yellow.

Ladybug swung across the buildings of Paris feeling the sensations of the wind blowing against her body. Cat Noir following behind.

She landed on one of the buildings she spotted, "we did it Cat" Ladybug turned around to see Cat Noir on his knees holding a red rose. "M'lady, I know I keep doing this but I can't help but to continue until you receive one of my roses".

"Save it" Ladybug said sternly. "I don't want to hear anything else from you. It's exhausting Cat, knowing you keep doing this".

Cat Noir's ears perked down, his eyes were filled with sadness. And he didn't have the sweet smile he normally does. "You're right, but like I said I don't know how to get rid of these feelings".

"But you promised kitty"

"I know" he said, standing up just in time for his ring to beep. "I'll give up this time, I promise" he said jumping on his stick leaving into the sunset and Ladybug behind.

"I hope you do" Ladybug said closing her eyes but leaving as well.
*************************************************
"Did I do the right thing?" Marinette asked

"If you felt like you did, then I don't see what the problem is" Tiki encouraged her "but you have to know he doesn't want any harm."

"But he keeps doing this!" Marinette yelled in frustration. "Why can't he love someone else?!"

"Then who Marinette?"

Marinette sighed, "you're right" she heard a noise outside her window. She went to check it out. She saw Cat Noir outside waiting for her to open her window. "Tiki hide" Marinette says as she went to open up the window. "Cat Noir what are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" He asked, climbing into her room. Marinette knew there was something wrong just by looking at how sad his eyes were. She was reminded by the night from a while ago. The night both of their hearts were broken.

"S-sure what do you want to talk about?"

"My love problems?"

"And what happened this time?"

"Ladybug. It always seems that way. I gave her a rose" he said grabbing it and showing it to her.

"And she didn't take it huh?"

"I told her I would continue until she received one of my roses, but I think that just made her more upset."

"We're the same" Marinette said walking up to Cat Noir standing next to him. They made eye contact until Cat Noir finally broke it. "I try to swallow the pain, knowing she keeps rejecting me will never change, but at the end I keep hurting her more than I already do. Why can't she love me the way I love her?"

"There's something she loves about you. It could be your funny jokes,or the way you protect Paris, or the way you care about her."

Cat Noir smiled, "I hope you're right" he said bringing her in a tight hug. "Thank you, Marinette"

Everything Marinette had just said was also the feelings she has when she's Ladybug.

"You're welcome, Cat Noir"

"Good night and sweet dreams" Cat Noir said before leaving into the dead of night.

"I told you he doesn't want any harm" Tiki said

"He's just a sensitive kitty that's all"

A sensitive kitty who just wants love.