13.Saying Goodbye

One month later
Today is the day we officially say goodbye to the superhero of Paris.

Today is the day we dedicate to the person who loved, cared and sacrificed for the lives of Paris. He lived out his duties of being a miraculous holder.

And today we honor him.

Ladybug glanced back at herself in the mirror. She should be wearing black, but the towns people wanted to hear a speech from her and see what she feels about losing Cat Noir. She took one more breath before leaving to head to the spot everything had changed.

The spot she held him in her arms for the very last time.
*************************************************
Everyone surrounded the spot joining in a circle. This isn't a regular funeral since they don't have the body because Gabriel has him somewhere, and no one knows who Cat Noir was under his mask.

But they put a picture of Cat Noir and flowers surrounding it. People bowed their heads and had a moment in silence.

News reporters, family members, friends, every person who lived in Paris stopped by paying their respects.

Ladybug turned her head while people were saying their speeches. She glanced over seeing Gabriel standing there. Not having a single expression on his face. His son died because of him. And all he has to say is absolutely nothing. Just complete silence.

"And now for someone who was very close to Cat Noir. Someone who Cat Noir always talked about non-stop Ladybug.

Everyone clapped as Ladybug went up and started to talk. "Hi everyone, today we are remembering the life of Cat Noir. The superhero of Paris. But to me Cat Noir was more than a superhero, he was my partner in crime, my friend. Someone I looked up to on a daily basis. And someone I loved dearly to my heart. He was someone who was selfless and cared about others more than himself." She choked "even when he was taking his last breath he wanted me to be ok"  she chocked again. "I promised him that no matter what would happen I would never forget him. And I don't think I will ever forget someone who was as special as Cat Noir. He is a definition of a hero."

She finished and everyone clapped. "Oh, and one more thing. Gabriel you don't belong here" she walks away from the middle of everyone and left.

"Did you get that?!" Nadjia urged "Ladybug had just said her speech saying goodbye to Cat Noir but also
saying that Gabriel Agreste father of Adrien
Agreste doesn't belong here! What in the world does that mean? Is there some drama between them?There's something Ladybug knows that we don't"