Happier

Getting the mail from the inside Alfred saw one that caught his eye as he noticed a familiar hand writing of a young lady he has grown fond of through out the years she has been with the family. He sighs as he sees who it is dedicated to, the poor girl has been through a lot and master Damian has topped it off by loosing the most joy he has had and letting her go. He put the rest of the mail down on the coffee table. He went up to his room knocking. An enter was heard from the inside, he opened the door greeting the youngest Wayne giving him a small smile as he hands the letter to him, bowing he leaves closing the door leaving inside Damian looking at the envelope dedicate to him. Opening the envelope he noticed the sent and who it belonged to due to the writing. He read...

To Damien,

We broke up due to the distance from Gotham and Paris. Well you decided it would be better for the both of us and I agreed because I loved you enough to have let you go.  I still wish I fought for us. It's been a month since I last saw you. It's been a month since I heard how you moved on and found someone new. I know she's bringing out the better in you. 

Here in Gotham once again and staring at you from afar I thought my heart has healed and was attached. From all of the beautiful memories that we have made together, the sunlight from our past. But she's so sweet, she's so pretty...does she mean you forgot about me?  I know I don't have a right to say anything but god I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me. Reading this out loud I'm selfish...I know, I can't let you go. To find someone great but don't find no one better. I hope you're happy but don't be happier. 

Do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean? Remember when I believed, you meant it when you said it first to me? Now i'm picking' her apart like cutting' her down, to make you miss my wretched heart. But she's beautiful, she looks kind, she probably gives you butterflies. I walked away from that park with a single tear drop falling from my eyes. That same night I was walking around Gotham what a silly thing to do I know but I just needed time to let go. I saw you on the rooftop, I know who you are But I didn't say a word when we were dating I thought you would have told me eventually but three years past and instead you decided you've had enough of me.

I truly do hope you're happy, but now like how you were with me. Im selfish...I know but for once I want to be selfish I always let people get there way but I can't seem to let you go from my heart and mind. So find someone great, but don't find no one better. I hope you're happy, I wish you and her the best, really. Say you love her, mon amour. Just not like you loved me and think of me fondly when your hands are on her. I hope you're happy but don't be happier.

Is it really that selfish of me to write this to you? I believe this would be my final goodbye to you. I hope you're happy, just not like how you were with me. I must be selfish I know, I'll never be able to let you go from my heart. Go live your life and find someone great but please..don't find someone better. I hope you're happy but don't be happier. I love you mon trésor. I hope to have finish my love for you as I finish this letter I love you and might will always.

Your angel,

Marinette

TADAAA! Hola! I am having a burst of energy and ideas so I might be just posting randomly lol hope you enjoy this letter from Marinette to Damian. This was based off of Happier by Olivia Rodrigo because we love her! Anyways byeeeeee