Legend

There was a rumor in Gotham that became a legend

There was a rumor in Gotham that became a legend. The so-called "legend" was about a Parisian, a petite girl that made the Ice Prince smile. But of course, no one has seen this petite Parisian in Gotham and there was no proof of the girl being in the city, nonetheless with the Ice Prince...except for a blurred picture taken from afar of two people at a park with a big Great Dane, that oddly looks too familiar to the Damian Wayne's dog next to an oddly familiar figure that looks somehow like Damian Wayne. But it couldn't be THE Damian Wayne..right?

In the picture, the girl and boy both looked young, to say the least around the ages of 16 and 17. They looked to be comfortable with each other as if they knew one another for years and acted like they were a couple. But in the end, it was all a legend for the Gothamites because even so no one has seen them (I was literally about the put pureblood as if he was in the Hogwarts universe) only blood-related son of THE Bruce Wayne be nice to anyone, especially to a girl. But they still named the mysterious girl: "The Legend of the Sunshine Princess".s All of Gotham knew about the legend and always tried to prove that there is a sunshine in disguise, in Gotham that is secretly dating Damian Wayne, but they never found anything to prove the legend to be real.

Until recently.......

A year later.....

In Paris with Marinette

Marinette has done it. She has won a class trip to Gotham and saying she was excited was an understatement. She was finally going to see her boyfriend Damian Wayne who she has been doing a long-distance relationship with and all his far too energetic brothers (Tim not included). She has missed the manor and how Damian and her would go on nightly walks around the garden to watch the stars even though of the light pollution and not being able to see far too many lights. She missed how she would sneak coffee to drink with Tim even if they weren't allowed to have coffee, or when she would play pranks on everyone with Jason when she would do some gymnastic with Dick and watch movies with him, and of course, she missed Alfred dearly for he was the one she would bake and cook with on her free time when she isn't with one of the Waynes.

She had received the email from Bruce a week ago and had told the class a week ago who Lila has claimed to write the essay and had won since she and her ohh so-called "Dami-bear" miss each other very much, of course, the class believed the harlot of winning and not the one with recipe and proof of winning the trip. Marinette didn't care if the class believed Lila or not because she had far too much stuff speeding through her mind like: "how should I surprise Damian?" "Will Jon slip up and accidentally tell the Waynes about my arrival?" "Does Alfred- No he must have known before I have even made the essay because GREAT INVISIBLE, IRRESISTIBLE, IMMORTAL, WISE ALFRED KNOWS EVERYTHING.":). Marinette and Chloe were ready to see everybody and go to the garden to see Ivy and Harley again. Once they were inside the plane, Marinette started to draw some new clothes about the vigilantes while Chloe was reading a magazine until she got bored and went to sleep on Marinette's shoulder as Marinette closed her notebook and dozed off as well knowing it was a long way from Paris to Gotham. Once Marinette opened her eyes she was faced with a grouchy Chloe trying to stay awake while waking up Marinette.