Sweater

Marinette smiled as she made the last ugly sweater. She is proud of her creations. She was having her first-ever ugly sweater day that is celebrated in the states. She wanted to be apart of this celebration that the Americans celebrate this day so she decided to make the bat fam some ugly sweaters. She had started with Bruce making it all black with some lining of yellow going around everywhere, but if you tilt your head a little bit and squint your eyes, you will see the batman logo on his chest. After doing Bruces she decided to do Dicks, she made it a dark navy and had some blue going from his sleeves and meeting up making a v shape to his chest, he had small white puffy dots all around his sweater as she makes three more V shapes that go around his back and stomach that were striped with white and a lighter blue.

Jason was by far the easiest being its sleeves were brown and his chest and back was a light gray with some additional brown flower print dancing around his body as he had the same V shape as Dick but in the middle, that had a small image of his red hood figure logo. Todd had a dark red sweater with coffee dancing around his sweater, on the side of his shirt though he had his vigilant logo but was barely visible unless you look very closely. Damian was Marinette's hardest in her opinion since she didn't know what to do exactly. She started off with having the sweater dark green close to the colors of his eyes, she then started to add snowflakes around leaving three big room where should put the faces of Alfred the cat, Titus, and even Batcow. Alfred had a small snowflake on his nose as he looked at it whole Titus had a bow on his head and Batcow had a traditional Santa hat on.

For Alfred, she didn't make him an ugly sweater but instead an apron. On the apron had his name out in cursive while it had rolling pins, cookie, cutters, pans, and anything kitchen you could think of around his name. The next day she wrapped them and declared a meeting in the living room. Everyone has there seated even Alfred. Marinette was bursting with energy as she gave everyone a wrapped box. One by one they opened it shocked to see an ugly sweater that was actually the opposite of its name. Everyone loved their gift and Alfred was excited about his new Apron and how he would enjoy using it when he cooks.

"Thank you, Angel, you really didn't have too but it was absolutely beautiful," Damian told Marinette as they sat with each other in front of the fire. They embraced each other that night with ugly sweaters on, giving each other small pecks on the lips once in a while until they both fell asleep on each other. The brothers then decided it was a great time to take picture of the cute couple as they slept peacefully. That's how that night ended with the teens embracing each other while the adults that act like children take pictures until Alfred scolded them and sent them to bed.

This was a short one but thank you for reading!

Luv,