Just a Friend

No One's POV:

No One's POV:

"She's Just a Friend!"

That's all Marinette heard from the one she loved but no more. She won't be "Just a Friend" anymore. Alya used to tell her that Adrien will get over his "Just a friend" faze but two years later he actually upgraded her! To "She's my classmate!!" and she upgraded as well from being in love with an idiot to falling in love with her best friend and boyfriend of two years. Then she downgraded in her class from being a "friend" to a "Bully" making her lose all the people she thought were friends to a liar. To a fucking pathological liar. She lost all her friends except for Nino, Kim, Alix, Chloe, Kagami, and Luka. Now she is in class and can't wait until the bell rings for she could get out of the hell hole. She can't wait to jump on her bed and sleep since it's a Friday. She then jumps as she hears the bell ring packing as fast as she can after finishing running out. She ran even though she heard Mrs. Bustier called after her, she just ran until she got inside her room and onto her bed knocking out immediately.

With the class:

As Marinette ran out the class gathered in a circle.

"Ok, Adrien are you sure...that you like Marinette?"

"I'm sure Alya. I know that I have said that she is just a friend but now I know she is more than just that!" Adrien told Alya with confidence in his voice.

"Ok. I know you guys will be asking "Why should we be helping Marinette if she bullies Lila?!" well the answer is that even though she's a bully and the girl still is fighting with me that Lila is a liar she has been in love with Adrien for what? Three years now?! And we have to help her find her happiness because then she might befriend Lila!" Alya said out loud to the class as they started murmuring to themself in agreement.

"OMG, I can't wait until she finds out! She is going to explode with joy that you return her feelings!" Rose screamed out happily as she danced around Juleka.

"Guys she doesn't like Adrien anymore! She has a boyfriend!" Nino tried to reason out to the class but they didn't listen to him and started to plan out how Adrien should confess his love to the bluenette. They kept on talking, strategizing, as the MPS squad decided to stay and know this information to inform Damian because they did not want him coming and chopping all their heads off with his katana when he finds out what they are going to do with Marinette when he comes in a week. As MPS stayed quiet in the back Alya came to a perfect plan.

"I GOT IT! SHE LOVES PLAYING DETECTIVE SO WHY NOT LET HER BE A DETECTIVE!!!"

"I don't understand...." Adrien said with a questionable face.

"Oh, you silly cinnamon roll...I mean that we will leave her a recording saying if she will accept a mission let's say.....'

"NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY" Alix screamed out since that's the day Damian is going to be coming and is planning on surprising Marinette so why not make this mission.....✨ S P I C Y ✨.