ishowspeed x reader (im just a fan..)

9:00pm-

I'm watching ishowspeeds stream that I missed earlier due to being at school.

I am a huge fan of him, but theres one thing that I cant get with; while I'm watching his streams..I can't look him in the eye. I dont know why exactly I dont have a crush on him..I think? It's not like it's real eye contact or anything.

I hear the doorbell ring. "Oh that must be speeds merch!" I say to myself.  I pause the stream and run downstairs to open the door. But when I look out the door (window thing) I see someone oddly familiar. Wait. That's not just someone.  That's.."SPEED?!" My jaw drops as I yell his name. I open the door and turn red a little. "I-I uhm..is-is that...speed in the car?" I stutter and blush. "Yea apparently he wanted to be on the drive with me as I deliver his merch. But anyways here you go ma'am. "M..mhmm.." I say grabbing the merch as I nearly close the door I hear someone say wait. "Huh?" I ask. Speed walks out of the car, his hoodie on, his pants sagging,of course. And a hat on. "Hey babygirl, I just wanted to know, can I get yo number?" He says to me.

I nearly faint at the 'babygirl' part. "I-i..of course..I-im a h-huge fan.." I stutter like a dork. "And your name is?" He asks. "Its y/n.." I smile. "Ight y/n I'll holla' at you later." He smiles and walks back to the car.

I slowly close the door and squeal. "O.M.G!!" I yell.

What happens next 👀👀👀

Note to my friend: that pause challenge was actually a picture of speed twerking 😭