ishowspeed x reader (glow up/the fight)

9:30pm

Speeds stream just ended and I'm exhausted already, I walk to my bed and instantly fall asleep.

10:52am

I wake up to 90 notifications on my phone. "Is this speed?" I say rubbing my eyes.

I check my texts but it was just my mom and family checking up on me.

I get up and go take a shower and put on some regular clothes, gladly it was a Saturday morning so I had all day to relax and sleep for hours. I was a little worried about why speed wouldn't text me back but I didn't mind.

I take a look at myself in the mirror. "Yknow what bitch. I'm bout to look cute for my man." I say flipping my hair.

I get my money and start walking to a salon.

11:04am

"Hello maam what can I help you with?" The lady says.

"Um..can I get a nail makeover and a new hair style?" I say smiling.
"Girl I know that look when I see it! You got a date? Lookin fine for a man?" She asks winking.
"Ding dong!" I say laughing.
"Dont worry girl we are the best salon in the city we are going to hook you UP!!"she says giggling.
"Ok girl thank you!" I say laughing.
I go to sit down and wait.

7 minutes later

"Ok you can come up now shes ready for you!" The lady says.
"K thanks." I say waving. I go to sit down. The worker came and started to wash my hair.

"Ok so who are you looking fine for?" The girl asks.

"A youtuber, well a streamer but you know" I say giggling a lil bit.
"Tell me if I'm wrong, he the only streamer I know, girl is he ishowspeed?" She asks and whispers. "Girl yes I cant believe I met him over merch!" I say laughing. "Girl what? He said he was taking a ride too. why he talking bout some 'I'm gon see if I find the right girl and see how long I can keep her for a bet" she says putting shampoo in my hair. "Girl I hope your joking." I say in a serious voice. "Uh girl no I'm not. He did say that." She says. "Ok. Now what's yo name girl anyway." I say rolling my eyes at the thought of giving him my number. "Oh I'm jasmine" she says washing out the shampoo. "Okay im y/n" I say smiling because the water feels good. "Back to speed, I'm guessing he found his target hm?" she asks sarcastically. "Unfortunately." I respond on a sarcastic way.

2 hours later..

I finally finished getting my hair done in some box braids. And now it was time for my nails.

After all that shi
I pay jasmine and run out of the salon and go buy new clothes and more.

I get home and take another shower and change my clothes. I put on some lashes (tbh i dont judge what length you do them at)
And put some lip gloss on.
I already had a nose piercing so I left that alone.

I take a few pictures and post them on my socials.

3:25pm

I'm planning on going to a party tonight with some of my friends when I heard a knock. "Oh they came to pick me up? Ok friends!" I say giggling at myself. I open the door and..its speed. I let out a very deep sigh to make it obvious I wanted him to leave.

"Yes?" I ask in a fake sleepy voice.

"Y/N stop playing you know you didnt just wake up." He says.

"I did boy, you play to much." I fake yawn.

"Right. Anyways I wanted to talk with you." He says.

"Uhm not after what I heard no! You ain't ever allowed in this house." I say pushing him back.