ishowspeed x reader (we kissed omg)

(Making out is involved in this<3)

2:20pm

"The hell do you mean you can't." He asks forcing me to respond.

"In December." I say quietly.

"What about December?" He asks.

"December 30th. I'm moving to Atlanta." I respond sighing.
"W-what..?" He says about to cry. 'I'm sorry, i shouldve told you earlier when I knew I started to like you." I tell him. "I'm leaving." He says kissing my forehead and leaving out the house. "Oh my gosh bro." I say crying to myself.
"What have I done. I hate myself. Why would i do such a thing. I hate my stupid parents! Making me move away from the one that I love most! I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE! I LOVED HIM SO MUCH EVEN EARLIER WHEN I DIDNT NOTICE." I scream to myself. I run up to my room and start crying. Wrapping myself under my blanket to pretend Darren's still here, his smell is still in the blanket. I start to sob, and hyperventilate.  Eventually I faint.

(I left the door unlocked.)

Speed/Darren's pov-

I forgot that I left my shoes at her house, and I dont even know how that's possible.

I start to drive back to her house and I knock on her door. "Hold on her door is unlocked?" I ask to myself. I open the door and go up to her room. "Hey sorry, I forgot my shoes." I expect her to respond but she doesn't.  "Hello?" I ask her. I give up to her and she isnt waking up. "Wait..no...NO!" I start to cry and scream.  I immediately call 911. "Hello?! Hello!" I scream. "911 what's your emergency?" The police asks. "My girlfriend fainted or died I dont know how! But she was crying earlier!" I quiet down a little. "Oh? Crying for?" They ask.

I didnt have time for fucking 20 questions. "I dont know! Just please bring the ambulance!" I say. "No need. If she cried its obvious she hyper ventilated and fainted.  Shes fine. Just stay there with her. If she doesnt wake up in about an hour call back. Bye." They say hanging up.

"Fuck you too." I say.

I sit at the edge of her bed and wait for her to wake up, also getting on my shoes that I somehow forgot. "Shit." I whisper to myself.

1 hour later..

"Damn my head.." y/n groans. I suddenly smile and hug her. "Oh my God y/n your ok!" I take deep breaths as I calm myself down. "What? What happened.  And why are you still in my house." Y/n asks, like she didn't want to see my face. "Well damn I was making sure your ok i would appreciate a thank you." I say telling my eyes. "Boy you know damn well you didn't come back for me being fainted cuz how would you even know." She says rolling her eyes back at me. "Keep rolling you eyes and tell me of you have a brain." I say laughing. "That shit isnt 3ven funny? And you rolled your eyes first! Anyway let's not get off topic what did you actually come here for." She asked. "Uhm..for my shoes, I guess while I was mad I forgot about them." I smirk a little. "Hehe..ok..well um I guess you can go now because I'm better..and because you cant..y'know." She says brushing her hair back. "Before I go can I do something..?" I ask. "Depends." She responds. "Ok just close your eyes." I say.

She closes her eyes looking a little anxious.  I take a deep breath and slowly get closer to her. "Ok, ready?" I ask making sure shes ok. "Yea I'm good go ahead..I know what your about to do anyways." She says also getting closer.  We both come in and kiss, passionately, like we'd never kiss again, because we wouldn't. She starts to lift up my shirt. "Woah y/n are you sure you want to..y'know what." I ask nervous as hell. "I...I dont know, I dont want to get pregnant.  Maybe we can try this again at 20?" She asks hoping I'd understand.  "Yeah, we both cant DEAL with children, so of course we can, if we ever...see eachother again." I respond sighing.

"Dont be down, I love you more than ever, and I'll find a way to get you back in base with me." She says cupping my face.

Then with that we both start making out, under the blankets.

3hrs later.

"Damn darren.." she says breathing hardly. "I know I'm a good ass kisser." I say smirking, getting off of her. "Wanna cuddle?"she asks with a cute face. "I cant resist, of course I'll cuddle with you, cutie." I say giggling and holding her in my arms. She slowly falls asleep, making me fall in more love. "I love you so much y/n..you just dont know."

Mweow mawawararawa omg u guys what