ishowspeed x reader (just another day.)

6:30am

I yawn as I get up from my very comfy bed. "Ugh.." i say rubbing my messy bed head. I walk to the bathroom and start to wash my hands, and brush my teeth. I look up at myself in the mirror,tired and sleepy. I take my clothes off and get in the shower.

6:59am

I hop out of the shower and put on my new speed merch and grab my bookbag and head out to my bus stop. I watch tiktoks on my phone until I got a notification, I was guessing it was just a notification that my bus was going to be late, but boy was I, very wrong. Someone had texted me. "Oh?" I say to myself. I
Was just going to respond until my bus pulled up and I completely forgot. I then fall asleep on the bus.

9:11am
(LOL 911)

I nearly fall asleep in class but my friend wakes me up. "Girl someone just texted you!" My friend says.
"Oh...hm..ok..I'll answer it later.." I say heading back to sleep. "No girl! It might be important cause they sent you 31 messages!" My friend whisper yells. "31?" I ask. I check my phone and go to my messages.

???- hello
???- hello
???- bbg you there??
???- remember who it is

Y/N<3-Excuse me who are you.
Y/N<3- and why did you call me bbg creep?!

???- weird chick anyways it's me speed

Y/N<3-Oh hey speed. Maybe give me some time to respond before you spam me?

Speed: girl I did give you time you took 4ever.

I smile at my phone flustered. And I text back 'gtg I'm in class!' And turn my phone off and doze off to sleep.

-Y/Ns dream-

"hey y/n." Someone says.

"H..huh?! Speed?!" I yell.

"Yea its me... by the way, I like you. Well nah I love you girl." Speed says.

"I love you too." I whisper as we kiss.

But then the dream got cut off by the dumb bell ringing. I jump up and accidently hit my head. "Ah!" I whisper. I grab my backpack and run out into the hallway walking to my cooking class.

3:01pm

I'm writing and studying for my history test and watching history videos on Rome. "This is so boring." I say to myself. I roll my eyes as I turn to my phone and smile.

Y/N<3- Hey speedy!

Speed- heyy y/n

Y/N<3- Wait maybe can you stream?

Speed- y but I'm busy so
later

Y/N<3- ok speedy I'll wait!

Speed- the nickname

Y/N<3- yes what's wrong with it?

Speed- nevermind damn

I'm a little confused on why he said nevermind but I ignore it and get back to my homework, waiting for speed to start his stream.

4:39pm

I wake up when I get a notif from my phone.

Speed- ok I'm gon stream now you better b there

Y/N<3- ok speedy I'll see ya there!

I click on speeds twitch and wait. "I love this guy." I say to myself.

What's next beeches bc I dont know what's next 😍!! Also mention me in speeds stream give him 20$ 🙄.